Incomplete Plugins Sonible Smart Bundle

Official support for: sonible.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone

I bought Sonible Smart Bundle on Sunday 13 Aug 2023 from JRR Shop. I get the license and email containing a link to the Sonible site to claim the coupon code to claim the updated bundle.

The Sonible Smart Bundle is supposed to contain 5 plugins, eq, comp, reverb, limiter, and gate. But I only get 3 plugins, eq, comp, and reverb

Screenshot 2023-08-15 062706.png

The other problem is I don't get the coupon code that is supposed provided by JRR Shop, so I can't claim the missing plugins

From the Sonible link from the JRR Shop email when I'm buying the bundle, I am supposed to get a coupon code to claim the bundle, because I guess the license code from JRR Shop is old stock, maybe, I dunno.

So I reach out to JRR Shop and Sonible regarding this problem

I'm waiting for 5 days and there are no clear answers as to when the rest of the items will add to my account. 3 days ago JRR Shop replied to my complaint and they say they will reach out to the Sonible distributor, but until today still been no coupon or license code for the missing plugins. So I asked JRR Shop again today, and in the reply, JRR Shop said they will reach out to Sonible again, so it looks like I need to wait with no clear answers

I also already contacted Sonible via Sonible account, email, Instagram, and Facebook 3 days ago but they are not responding at all

I never get problems buying from JRR Shop, last time I'm buying Pianoteq from JRR Shop everything is good

But this slow response is ridiculous, because usually when I'm buying software it's done just in a couple of minutes, but now, 5 days and I still don't get the correct license or the coupon code to claim the missing plugins

I also asking for refund to JRR Shop, but yeah, still no answers

Has anyone ever experienced the same issue? How do you solve this kind of problem?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. Our support team is a bit slow right now due to multiple simultaneous vacations... That said - I assume that the key you received from JRR shop is valid AND you should be able to unlock all plug-ins using this license key.

HINT: You don't unlock the plug-ins by registering the key on the sonible website, but when opening the plug-in for the first time. The registration on the website simply allows you to e.g. transfer a license to an iLok or revoke a registered machine.

You can download all plug-ins from here:
https://www.sonible.com/download

There is a bug on the sonible website (that is currently being fixed) that sometimes does not show all plug-ins when registering an external key. I guess that's the issue you were running into, sorry.

I hope this helps (for now).

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
sonio wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:38 am Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. Our support team is a bit slow right now due to multiple simultaneous vacations... That said - I assume that the key you received from JRR shop is valid AND you should be able to unlock all plug-ins using this license key.

HINT: You don't unlock the plug-ins by registering the key on the sonible website, but when opening the plug-in for the first time. The registration on the website simply allows you to e.g. transfer a license to an iLok or revoke a registered machine.

You can download all plug-ins from here:
https://www.sonible.com/download (https://www.sonible.com/download)

There is a bug on the Sonible website (that is currently being fixed) that sometimes does not show all plug-ins when registering an external key. I guess that's the issue you were running into, sorry.

I hope this helps (for now).
I'm not activating/unlocking the plugins because I don't receive all the plugins. So if I ask for a refund from the store I have proof that I'm not lying to them or trying to trick them, I don't know if that will work for proof, but just in case

Now all my Smart Bundle plugins show up on my Sonible account right after someone from Sonible replied to my direct message on Instagram today

Thanks

I have also been having the same issue.

I bought the bundle from Gear4Music and I am worried this wont be resolved in time for the sale (which ends 21st of August).

If the issue will be solved by just granting the people who are missing the plugins access to the plugins I am fine fine with waiting. However, if the plugins wont simple be added I would personally like the license completely deactivated so I can get a refund from Gear4Music.

Thank you for the attention.

@bitcaster & @kornalias Please let me know if this issue could be resolved. If not, I can send you the missing licenses. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Return to “sonible”