Baby Audio Transit - Ultimate Transition Designer in collabration w/ Andrew Huang

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ-164qdE2M

The 18 effect modules in Transit are purpose-designed for transition duties. You get classic modulation effects, distortion and degradation options, motion FX, reverb, delay, two filter types – and even a synth oscillator and noise generator for adding risers and sweeps to your transitions.

The quality and variety in effects – and the semi-modular architecture of the plugin – makes Transit a sound designer’s dream. You may soon end-up using it as a regular multi-FX or a new go-to LFO tool. The possibilities are near limitless.

https://babyaud.io/transit

$59 intro price until september 30th, $99 regular

.. and I just bought an Octatrack. One of the reasons was so that I would be able to do what the plugin does (in a live setting). Basically this plugin is a copy of the Octatrack's A/B slider and how you can transition between scenes.

So if you've ever watched somebody do some crazy shit with that Octatrack slider and wanted to do the same, this is the plugin for you. What's cool is that it's taking the concept quite a bit further. I'm definitely going to demo this and see if I should sell the Octatrack (to be fair, it can do other things too of course, and on the fly sampling and mangling, so maybe a bit too early to start thinking about selling it?).
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Its sort of like Sugarbytes Turnado in a way but which a much better workflow. I think Andrew Huang was a great addition to the team, there's in a lot of clever additions like killing delay repeats or not as the case may be.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

hi, can you use static, like a multi fx chain , thanks
aliasing plugin owner
:?

bmanic wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:33 pm .. and I just bought an Octatrack. One of the reasons was so that I would be able to do what the plugin does (in a live setting). Basically this plugin is a copy of the Octatrack's A/B slider and how you can transition between scenes.

So if you've ever watched somebody do some crazy shit with that Octatrack slider and wanted to do the same, this is the plugin for you. What's cool is that it's taking the concept quite a bit further. I'm definitely going to demo this and see if I should sell the Octatrack (to be fair, it can do other things too of course, and on the fly sampling and mangling, so maybe a bit too early to start thinking about selling it?).
I barely glanced at the advert for that plugin but based on what you've said I must check it out. Thanks, bmanic

woodsdenis wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:07 pm Its sort of like Sugarbytes Turnado in a way but which a much better workflow.
It's exactly Turnado, but with a workflow aimed at lazy people. That's not bad at all, 'cause supporting speed in developing and processing ideas is truly helpful.

That said, Turnado is a beast but needs some investment of time to suit it to your track.

Same goes with Artillery (also Sugar Bytes), which could/can do a lot of wonderful things not only for your transitions but also for other parts of your song. However, it needs some work on your own.

what about the routing between the different effects, so for ex. Infiltrator2
Képernyőfotó 2023-08-24 - 18.36.45.png
NA Molekular also has different routings

((btw. Infiltrator just has been added to Splice in rent-to-own construction https://splice.com/plugins/39137104-inf ... s-machines ))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

As I understand, it was already possible with Unfiltered Audio Byome, no?

Well, you need not use any particular tool to achieve this, we've been doing it for 20+ years now with various degrees of architecting together a variety of tools. That doesn't mean that a more convenient workflow isn't greatly appreciated. I say this having made chains of dsp processes and automation no single plugin would even remotely handle cobbling into one place

i think you can do this with multipass and snap heap
aliasing plugin owner

no no baby, sorry :? :hug:
aliasing plugin owner

soundwise it reminds me a lot of ujams finisher series, but with way better control over the individual effects. Feels good to use after a quick play around

I think you guys are missing the point. It's about the super easy morphing and setting up of the morphing for a single knob. There are of course tons of other multi-effects but no easy way to quickly morph between a ton of settings for a ton of effects simultaneously, and more importantly, whole "preset sets".

With the twist of a single knob you can go from a crazy freeze delay that is bitcrushed and pitched 12 semitones up to something completely different and then yet again to something completely different.. with ONE knob. That is the point.

Indeed the closest to this is Sugar Bytes Turnado but it's much more difficult to setup and has much less control over the morphing.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

i think it will be good for people who make music with drums, like jungle or flashcore (i was making music with amen breaks before
emoji_u1f972.png
)
but for ambient or film not that usable, you still can use it to mangle sounds but i think there is a better options for that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aliasing plugin owner

Return to “Effects”