Auto-Bypass CLAP FX

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Again, I'm loving Mulab, it has really changed the way I build FX racks in my DAW. In particular, using Auto-Bypass has really helped with the way I load balance different plugins.

I've been using the BETA versions with CLAP support, and one thing I noticed is that CLAP FX don't appear to be able to make use of Auto-Bypass. Is this something that can be implemented, or is there some sort of limitation there in terms of how you implement this feature?

I read a little bit about the noise floor in another thread, as I was encountering an issue with a tube amp emulation that must have some sort of inaudible distortion (I ended up having to make the plugin go down to -70db and and then put two amplifier MuTools after it in my chain with their pads maxed out, seems to work at the moment, haha), so I know there are some limitation preventing raising the threshold that are just par for the course.

Either way, really amazing work, can't believe it took me so long to make this a part of my workflow, thanks again!

You're right about the missing Auto Bypass option for CLAP plugins. It will be there in the next update, available some day next week. Thx!

Thanks so much, looking forward to it!

Return to “MUTOOLS”