DrumSpillage 2.1 Beta

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audiospillage wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:38 pm
D Halgren wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:21 pm Is this resizable?
The UI size isn’t resizable. Is it too big? Or too small?
Nevermind, I went back and opened it again and it's fine. I would prefer it to be resizable, but it isn't as bad as I remember. Sorry about the bad information.

I tried emailing but got no response, looking forward to the update!

ekwipt wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:00 pm I tried emailing but got no response, looking forward to the update!
Hi, can you send another email please. Must have missed it somehow.

audiospillage wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:57 pm
ekwipt wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:00 pm I tried emailing but got no response, looking forward to the update!
Ah, never mind. Got it. I'll send it over shortly!

audiospillage wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:00 pm
audiospillage wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:57 pm
Ah, never mind. Got it. I'll send it over shortly!
NM

thanks for reaching out again. Wow, I can't say enough how excited I am to have this plugin back!

I did have a strange bug that I haven’t been able to reproduce. In Logic, I was switching back and forth between different pads and loading single sounds, and then the output meter went complete red and stayed like that even without playback. However, no sound was produced. My other virtual instruments were making sound like normal. I had to remove DS2 and reinstantiate it and the problem vanished. I’ll keep trying to reproduce it.

masterhiggins wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:54 am I did have a strange bug that I haven’t been able to reproduce. In Logic, I was switching back and forth between different pads and loading single sounds, and then the output meter went complete red and stayed like that even without playback. However, no sound was produced. My other virtual instruments were making sound like normal. I had to remove DS2 and reinstantiate it and the problem vanished. I’ll keep trying to reproduce it.
Thanks, we'll look into that.

so, just got the kvr email notification about the launch of 2.1 so it's official now :) congrats and thanks!!!

is this version different than the current beta?

Digital Performer 11 manages to find it but cannot load a Kit or a Pad.
Amessage.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

dayjob wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:42 pm so, just got the kvr email notification about the launch of 2.1 so it's official now :) congrats and thanks!!!

New presets! Some minor UI changes too but later betas also included the improved preset browser.

audiospillage wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:36 pm
dayjob wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:42 pm so, just got the kvr email notification about the launch of 2.1 so it's official now :) congrats and thanks!!!

New presets! Some minor UI changes too but later betas also included the improved preset browser.
ok. how to get latest version?
edit: nevermind.. used my old download link in the purchase email from years ago. seems to be the latest version. :)

dayjob wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:15 pm
audiospillage wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:36 pm

ok. how to get latest version?
edit: nevermind.. used my old download link in the purchase email from years ago. seems to be the latest version. :)
We sent out an update email with the release download link. We’ll add the release link to the DrumSpillage page too. Cheers!

geronimo wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:18 pm Digital Performer 11 manages to find it but cannot load a Kit or a Pad.

Amessage.jpg
Now, it's work fine after unlocking the read/write factory patch folders.
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

geronimo wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:40 pm
geronimo wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:18 pm Digital Performer 11 manages to find it but cannot load a Kit or a Pad.

Amessage.jpg
Now, it's work fine after unlocking the read/write factory patch folders.
OK, thanks for the info. That shouldn't be necessary as the installer sets permissions on the preset folders. You're not the only one it affects though..

Return to “AudioSpillage”