Blue Cat's Axiom V2 Released! (Now 2.05)

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Axe Pack Axiom

Just one guitar, one factory preset... Watch our latest video featuring Axiom V2 and a great Fender Stratocaster from 1977!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM2IHPnIGt0

Rig of the day Ep. 2, with a Gibson SG this time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roulz9d533s

Axiom 2 looks and sounds fantastic. Does the upgrade price from Axiom 1 stay the same after the introductory period or is it a limited discount?

jsp1979 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:17 am Axiom 2 looks and sounds fantastic. Does the upgrade price from Axiom 1 stay the same after the introductory period or is it a limited discount?
It is currently planned to keep it as is for a while, but it might increase at some point.

New video! Check out Leigh Fuge's tutorial explaining how to get started with Axiom V2! :tu:

A free update has just been issued for Axiom V2, with 15 additional knobs styles and a couple of fixes. It is a recommended update for all Axiom V2 users!

At this occasion the introduction offer has been reconducted for a whole month (20% off until December 7th). Don't miss it!

Enjoy! :party:

[original announcement]

Installed and need to ask what's up with those SeaCowCabs?
Loaded a preset and almost blew out my ears and speakers!

BBFG# wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:09 am Installed and need to ask what's up with those SeaCowCabs?
What do you mean? Are you talking about the Seacow cabs presets for Destructor available from our website?

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:32 am
BBFG# wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:09 am Installed and need to ask what's up with those SeaCowCabs?
What do you mean? Are you talking about the Seacow cabs presets for Destructor available from our website?
They're in the present list and clicking on them produces a VERY loud clipping distortion that can damage anyone using headphones and does a number on speakers as well. If this is an extra set that's not supposed to be part of the update, how do I remove them?

BBFG# wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:37 am They're in the present list and clicking on them produces a VERY lud clipping distortion that can damage anyone using headphones and does a number on speakers as well. If this is an extra set that's not supposed to be part of the update, how do I remove them?
It is definitely not part of the update. Maybe you have installed them some time ago. BTW do they appear in your amps (Destructor) list or in the Axiom presets list?

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:42 am
BBFG# wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:37 am They're in the present list and clicking on them produces a VERY lud clipping distortion that can damage anyone using headphones and does a number on speakers as well. If this is an extra set that's not supposed to be part of the update, how do I remove them?
It is definitely not part of the update. Maybe you have installed them some time ago. BTW do they appear in your amps (Destructor) list or in the Axiom presets list?
Axiom
And I don't recognize them from before this update.

I'll do some more checking in the morning.

BBFG# wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:46 am Axiom
I'll do do more checking in the morning.
They are definitely not made for Axiom, so that's why they will produce random results when loaded in Axiom! You should be able to remove them from your documents folders ([Documents]/Blue Cat Audio/Blue Cat's Axiom/Presets).

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:49 am
BBFG# wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:46 am Axiom
I'll do do more checking in the morning.
They are definitely not made for Axiom, so that's why they will produce random results when loaded in Axiom! You should be able to remove them from your documents folders ([Documents]/Blue Cat Audio/Blue Cat's Axiom/Presets).
Thank you for your help. (Resolved)

Hi Mr Blue Cat

Loving Axiom.

Problem on my Mac however: on Sonoma, bringing up the parameter maps editor crashes it, on Mac Mini M2Pro 32Gb with 14.1.1, and MacBook Air M1 8Gb with 14.2 beta.

Doesn't crash the Mini when I run it in a Ventura partition.

Would crash logs help?

Thanks for the heads up. Have you tried the latest preview published on Friday? I am pretty sure it may fix this problem.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”