Can't see the start/end in the waveform of Tal Sampler at all (Main page)

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Couldn't we have a line or something? The difference in shading is so minimal I can't see it. Specifically talking about the main page not the detailed sample editor.

thanks
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Could be a good idea to increase the contrast or adding a shade on the looping segment.
TAL Sampler sample editing view 2023-09-15.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

phreaque wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:10 pm Could be a good idea to increase the contrast or adding a shade on the looping segment.
TAL Sampler sample editing view 2023-09-15.png
Thanks but I mean on the main page. The detailed view has lines and better contrast. None of the default skins really make any difference on the main page. There are no lines just shading that's barely noticable.

It's true, although I never personally noticed that. The expected behaviour is to reflect te colours in the editor, and it does, but it's missing the highlighted lines at loop start and end. It would be useful to have those lines, for when you're editing loop points from the main page.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Return to “TAL Software”