I have registered my RX10 under two different accounts.

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

登録してだいぶ経ちましたが、コードが届きません。2つのアカウントで登録したのにどちらも届きません。どうすればよいでしょうか?迷惑メールのフォルダには入ってませんでした。メールアドレスも間違っていません。ユーザーネームはyuken_taiyo と youcan です。

⬇️The following is a translation: ⬇️

I have been registered for a long time but have not received my code, I have registered for two accounts but have not received either. What should I do? I did not find it in my spam folder. My email address is also correct. My usernames are yuken_taiyo and youcan.

Does what's described here perhaps apply to you as well?
viewtopic.php?p=8747535#p8747535
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Yes, the same issue. Multiple entries from the same IP address (but different member accounts, obviously) caused them to be rejected by our anti-abuse system.

BertKoorさん、Benさん、ご返信ありがとうございます
複数アカウントでの応募が禁止と言うことでしょうか?
見落としていました、申し訳ありません。

mac book と Windows のメールアドレスを分けたつもりだったのですが、これはダメなんですね.....

Bertkoorさんが教えてくれたトピックの方にも私と同じ状況の人がいますが、1つのアカウントだけでもシリアルコードを頂くことは可能でしょうか?

⬇️The following is a translation:⬇️

Thank you BertKoor and Ben for your replies!
Are you saying that multiple accounts are not allowed to apply?
I overlooked that, sorry.

I thought I had separate email addresses for mac book and Windows, but I guess that's not allowed. .....

There is another person in the topic that BertKoor told me about who is in the same situation as me, is it possible to receive a serial code for just one account?

youcan wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:14 am Are you saying that multiple accounts are not allowed to apply?
I overlooked that, sorry.
It is forbidden on most, if not all forums.

Regarding the email addresses: You can always set up your other mail account in Windows Mail or Apple Mail.

配信もDTMも初心者なので、プラグインに関するそのような基本の事を分かっていませんでした...勉強不足ですみません.....

I'm a beginner in both distribution and DTM, so I didn't know such basic things about plug-ins... I'm sorry for my lack of study.....

As the title says, I entered the RX10elements campaign on two accounts without knowing it was a ban.
I have only just started dealing with plug-ins, so I did not know about the prohibitions that are commonplace for everyone.
My sincere apologies for my lack of study....

Is there any way I can receive the campaign code in one account?

I know it is my fault, but I would appreciate it if I could...

タイトルの通り、禁止事項だとは知らずに2つのアカウントでRX10elementsのキャンペーンに応募してしまいました。
私はプラグインの扱いを始めて間も無いので、皆さんにとって当たり前の禁止事項を知りませんでした。
勉強不足で誠に申し訳ございません...。

どうにか1つのアカウントでキャンペーンコードを頂くことは出来ませんか?

私の落ち度ですが、できればよろしくお願いします...

Return to “Site Stuff”