Is there a Cubasis equivalent for Studio One?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've see a Studio remote app but I think that's connect to an open Studio one project or something.
I'm talking about an actual Studio One DAW that has the same basic features as Cubasis has like tracks, midi recording, a few vst instruments tracks etc for travel with a mini midi keyboard.
tia.

Check out S1 Prime or S1 Artist.....

Crossing7 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:35 am Check out S1 Prime or S1 Artist.....
Hi Crossing 7. Thanks for responding and sorry for not being clear enough. My fault. Actually I was wondering about a "Cubasis" like app version of Studio One for ipad. I have Studio One Pro for Windows. Thanks anyway though.I can use Cubasis for travel noodling.

I'm a Studio One user too however the latest version of Cubasis is the best mobile DAW IMO. Presonus has Studio One Remote which is just a remote control interface.

Alchemedia wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:03 am I'm a Studio One user too however the latest version of Cubasis is the best mobile DAW IMO. Presonus has Studio One Remote which is just a remote control interface.
Yeah, stayed with Cubasis for now.

Cubasis being the "entry version" of Cubase was 20 (or so) years ago.

T-CM11 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:37 pm
Cubasis for ipad was released in 2012. Current is Cubasis 3.5.

dblock wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:06 pm
T-CM11 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:37 pm
Cubasis for ipad was released in 2012. Current is Cubasis 3.5.
My "or so" refers to when Cubasis for Windows/Mac was discontinued. I tried to google it but couldn't find it (the year).

dblock wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:28 pm
Alchemedia wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:03 am I'm a Studio One user too however the latest version of Cubasis is the best mobile DAW IMO. Presonus has Studio One Remote which is just a remote control interface.
Yeah, I think that's your only option. Mind you, not the worst option, really. :)

Either that, or you get something like the Microsoft Surface, and can use any Windows DAW and plugins on it.

chk071 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:22 pm
dblock wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:28 pm
Yeah, I think that's your only option. Mind you, not the worst option, really. :)

Either that, or you get something like the Microsoft Surface, and can use any Windows DAW and plugins on it.
I don't hate Cubasis. It's just that I recently switched daws to Studio One so was hoping for some relationship between the two but it doesn't matter that much. Only for a few days travel here and there.
Wasn't aware of Microsoft Surface though. What I'll end up doing eventually is just getting a small laptop and that'll take care of all that.The Ipad with the keyboard weighs about the same these days if I use the keyboard with it.

Yeah. Personally, I always preferred laptops over tablets as well. Just so more that you can do with them.

Surface for the Win. Run anything you want except Logic.
"and the Word was Sound..."
https://www.youtube.com/user/InLightTone

Steinberg Cubasis is probably the most comprehensive DAW on iOS.
I’ll place Logic Pro as the close 2nd - subscription only may kill some jumping onboard :wink:
Forget others, there is no substitute :)

InLight-Tone wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:20 am Surface for the Win. Run anything you want except Logic.
Yeah… but it’s Windows :dog:

Anyone with Cubasis running on Windows PC?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”