Patchworks does not play midi instruments in Sonar Producer 8.5 via Synth Rack. HELP!

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How do I play midi instruments using patchworks in Sonar Producer 8.5.3 and have it read midi tracks??

Edit: It works as FX on audio tracks, but doesn't work on midi tracks nor as a instrument in Synth Rack.

VST3 support in Sonar 8.5 was pretty new if I remember well, with still a couple of issues. Have you tried to load the VST version instead?

BTW please do not cross-post in multiple locations, it does not help getting an answer faster!

Sorry, was unsure where you look for first to get your attention. I don't throw all my eggs in one area and hope for the best. I spread around till I am sure all the places a developer is... Is covered.

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:21 am VST3 support in Sonar 8.5 was pretty new if I remember well, with still a couple of issues. Have you tried to load the VST version instead?

BTW please do not cross-post in multiple locations, it does not help getting an answer faster!
There's no VST3 support in Sonar Producer 8.5.3. There's VST2. It's one of the reasons I would like your plugin, but don't need it. I do use Reaper overall. I just wanted to use Sonar Producer 8.5.3 again. It does have plugins I can't use anywhere else. Plus, the audio sounds better in Sonar Producer 8.5.3 for whatever reason is unknown to me.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”