Is there any way to have Patchworks scan all the plugins in a directory?

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's a nightmare trying to search thru Waves Audio bundle files for the plugin I need. It's also a night mare trying to find other plugins when I own hundreds.

Is there any way to scan and search for plugins in Patchworks?? Like a plugin browser or something??

Not at the moment. But once you have loaded a plug-in once, you cans save it as a favorite (using the "Save As" menu item) and it will appear in the menu.

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:22 am Not at the moment. But once you have loaded a plug-in once, you cans save it as a favorite (using the "Save As" menu item) and it will appear in the menu.
Please Keep me updated when you create a way to scan VST/VST3 and then a plugin browser that lets you type in partial name of the plugin and it finds in it in a list.

Don't Crack is a authorized dealer of your plugins, right?

I'm just going to have to wait to have you add that feature before I buy it. I've been burnt before by developers promising to do something, buy it, and they never add the feature. Not saying you won't, just saying I've been burnt trusting others.

Also, when you update, do I need to uninstall for the updated DEMO plugin or just install over it?

Yes, dontcrack is an authorized dealer, no problem. Definitely not promising anything here, just stating tat it is currently not available. It may be added in the future at some point, but I cannot say for sure.

Once you have installed the demo you can install the full version over it, it will replace it.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”