Where is Reason 13?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have to say, since Pigment got audio input, Reason has become much more fun, it got a bit of Bitwig sauce

rent-to-own on splice https://splice.com/plugins/39137133-pig ... by-arturia

group/and marker tracks that's all I need
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

JamminFool wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:46 am
VOODOO U wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:03 am
Just because a highly successsful producer uses a piece of software doesn't make it valid in whatever sense.
and just because you don't like the sequencer doesn't mean it isn't a DAW.
I never said reason wasn't a DAW. If its a DAW it has nothing to do with any hot shot producer using it.

D-Fusion wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:16 pm
Trensharo wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:03 pm
D-Fusion wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:05 pm The sequencer is just as good as any other sequencer when it comes to making music and i think the focus for most people has shifted and they find the Rack setup convoluted compared to using vst's.
I don't think the sequencer is as good as any other sequencer.

Reason Studios deserves flack for their laggard development pacing for this product, not copium and excuses.
So what are you missing in the Sequencer compared to other Daws?
Are you interested in knowing, or are you interested in telling me why it doesn't matter to you?

I've been around here long enough to know when I am being baited to waste time.

You've already stated it's just as good. Believe that ;-)

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

VOODOO U wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:51 am
Just because a highly successsful producer uses a piece of software doesn't make it valid in whatever sense.
I never said reason wasn't a DAW. If its a DAW it has nothing to do with any hot shot producer using it.
Lol.

Common Forum Tactic.

Kind of embarrassing reading the original post and reply in succession. Like, how is that even possible?

Must be a Gen Alpha kid... I heard they can't read.

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

Trensharo wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:45 am
Lol.

Common Forum Tactic.

Kind of embarrassing reading the original post and reply in succession. Like, how is that even possible?

Talk about baiting someone to waste time.

fair enough.

but that was a large part of the direction the thread was going, so I took you to mean it in that context. sorry about that.

Now that everybody understand each other and love is back in the air, we can go back to speculate about the future of this superb .... DAW for some, plugins rack for others.

Trensharo wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:32 am
D-Fusion wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:16 pm
Trensharo wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:03 pm
D-Fusion wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:05 pm The sequencer is just as good as any other sequencer when it comes to making music and i think the focus for most people has shifted and they find the Rack setup convoluted compared to using vst's.
I don't think the sequencer is as good as any other sequencer.

Reason Studios deserves flack for their laggard development pacing for this product, not copium and excuses.
So what are you missing in the Sequencer compared to other Daws?
Are you interested in knowing, or are you interested in telling me why it doesn't matter to you?

I've been around here long enough to know when I am being baited to waste time.

You've already stated it's just as good. Believe that ;-)
?
I was Curious about what you wanted to see changed for it to be good enough and instead of going in Premature defence mode you could have given me a normal Response ;)

I am not saying it is perfect but good enough to make music with.

VOODOO U wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:06 am
Trensharo wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:45 am
Lol.

Common Forum Tactic.

Talk about baiting someone to waste time.
The only question in that post was rhetorical - not an actual question expecting an actual response. That's not a bait. That is just a statement. There is nothing Baity about saying his post looks like it comes from an illiterate kid, because it clearly does. Truth is truth.

Because he basically rewrote that person's post in his head and then replied to the fictional version. And his reply to that was "some people 'seem' to be 'leaning' towards 'inferring' that Reason is not a 'DAW,' so I just 'assumed' that you were 'probably' going to go there and 'preemptively' ignored the content of your post and acted on that defense."

Bye.

The dialog you're referring to upthread basically boils down to:

Him: Reason's Sequencer is just as good.
Me: Reason's Sequencer is just as good.
Him: Please, explain yourself.

Unless he gave me some thorough explanation, this looks like bait. Like I said, we've been on this forum more than long enough know how this usually goes.

Not going to see your reply. Just wanted to address your post.

:dog:

where is Reason 13? :hihi:

JamminFool wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:07 am fair enough.

but that was a large part of the direction the thread was going, so I took you to mean it in that context. sorry about that.
All.good! No worries

Maybe they'll just skip Reason 13, and do Reason 14.

Trensharo wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:15 pm Not going to see your reply. Just wanted to address your post.
I would like to.offer you a lifetime subscription to Reason Plus and also buy you every rack add-on and sound packs from this moment forward.

:lol:

Still on the plus side: if he doesn't see your reply he can't answer it with some more of his weird drivel... :tu: :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I think Reason Studios is backed into a corner. They can't significantly change the app without alienating current users who like the application the way it is, but if they don't significantly change parts of the app, they can't attract new users. Reason Rack is them compromising, imo, but it also lost a little bit of its identity. It's a bit of a conundrum. I'm not sure how they can address that.
Studio One // Bitwig // Logic Pro X // Ableton 11 // Reason 11 // FLStudio // MPC // Force // Maschine

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”