Need assistance setting up a Reaktor 6 block

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First off I probably should mention, that I by no means am into building Reaktor blocks or ens. I mainly take advantage of the vast user libary of ens and blocks to connect small effect chains or I might modify exsisting creations to fit my needs.

Im simply trying to hook up this drum synth block, so I can trigger it from piano roll like any other synth. Connecting the block is not the problem (or I dont think so). When use a Util note in and connect the gate and pitch, I can trigger the synth from my piano roll, but what I cant figure out is why, it only registers several fast immediate trigs following each other, if i make a tiny amount of space between the midi notes?

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... how/14573/

NB: The VST3 version of the new awesome perc synth Thump One from ToyBox have a similar issue and to fix that, legato must be disabled in the synth, so I tried looking into that with AN.SYN but without luck. Also, the issue occurs in both Ableton and FL studio, so im sure the problem must be my lacking Reaktor knowledge :phones:
Last edited by 218 on Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

delete

delete 2

Return to “Modular Synthesis”