Modelonia Synth Price Drop! 25 €

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since I'm about to release a new line of products* fully compatible with the "modern" standards (VST3, Apple Silicon)
I decided to reduce the price of the older products [ still working but with no VST3 or native support for Apple M1/M2 (they do work in compatibility mode)]
Starting with the mighty Modelonia:
Now you can grab it for just 25 €
Modelonia Page

*more about the new line later

I'm very interested to hear what you are planning for your new line. I would love to see you release an updated version of dK+.

JamminFool wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:18 pm I'm very interested to hear what you are planning for your new line. I would love to see you release an updated version of dK+.
The line will be about small/medium plug-in effects and synths. Since I'm changing development environment (JUCE now vs my old custom framework) I would start with something not to big. The dK+ was big for my standards. Moreover I usually favour one trick ponies vs work horses.
A drum plugin may come later, who knows?

Cheers,

Luigi

:tu: That sounds great and I wish you the best with the new direction. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the dK+.

JamminFool wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:56 am :tu: That sounds great and I wish you the best with the new direction. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the dK+.
Thank you JF

By request here is a direct link to download the manual PDF
https://nusofting.com/stuff/modelonia_2.0.pdf

I'm thinking of making a Modeonia spin-off only for percussion sound, new synth in 2024, would that be interesting?

liqih wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:20 pm I'm thinking of making a Modeonia spin-off only for percussion sound, new synth in 2024, would that be interesting?
YES !! Something different but as good as chromaphone.
**dark music for dark lovers**

liqih wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:20 pm I'm thinking of making a Modelonia spin-off only for percussion sound, new synth in 2024, would that be interesting?
I own lots of drum synths and samplers, but a PM percussion synth would indeed get my attention.

In case you're considering adding a built-in sequencer, I will ignore it unless it has the features I like (to enable polymetric rhythms, probabilistic stuff, per step settings...)
Just saying, cause many devs seem to be unfamiliar with such features.

cptgone wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:59 pm
liqih wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:20 pm I'm thinking of making a Modelonia spin-off only for percussion sound, new synth in 2024, would that be interesting?
I own lots of drum synths and samplers, but a PM percussion synth would indeed get my attention.

In case you're considering adding a built-in sequencer, I will ignore it unless it has the features I like (to enable polymetric rhythms, probabilistic stuff, per step settings...)
Just saying, cause many devs seem to be unfamiliar with such features.
Thanks for the feedback, it would be a sound generator, no sequencer, I indeed know about probabilistic stuff and other advanced beat sequencing features, so I think it's better to leave those to the DAW.

Actually I'm thinking of a pure synth, with almost no effects and with controls for beater size/hardness, drum shape/size/tone/residual noise, + tuning and volume. And a randomiser to for variations at each stroke. Very physical. (I hope it's correct to generalize stick or hand with the word "beater", in English)

Sounds promising 8)
liqih wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:37 pm I indeed know about probabilistic stuff and other advanced beat sequencing features, so I think it's better to leave those to the DAW.
I figured you would, I was just trying to play safe (BTW I use dedicated plugins for that, as I haven't found an efficient way to do that using a DAW yet).

liqih wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:25 pm Actually I'm thinking of a pure synth, with almost no effects and with controls for beater size/hardness, drum shape/size/tone/residual noise, + tuning and volume. And a randomiser to for variations at each stroke. Very physical. (I hope it's correct to generalize stick or hand with the word "beater", in English)
This is a very good idea but keep it catalina compatible
**dark music for dark lovers**

liqih wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:20 pm I'm thinking of making a Modeonia spin-off only for percussion sound, new synth in 2024, would that be interesting?
yup!
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I think you might already know that I, for one, would be very interested in percussion synth (not sampled).

Return to “NUSofting”