Any Chance TAL will offer a Memorymoog in the future ?

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any Chance TAL will offer a Memorymoog in the future ?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Poor Patrick. He would have to buy one to model it.

https://reverb.com/de/p/moog-memorymoog

Purchasing one may be a stretch. There's quite a few options for Vintage synth rentals. I ask, because to my ears no ones even close to TAL's emulations of Vintage Synths. He just gets it, whatever it is, he has the knowledge on how to bring his VST Synths to life.

A Moog One would also be a nice option. When it comes to Moog Poly Vsts there aren't many who take on the challenge. Spectrasonics has done a fine job sampling some Moog polys in Omnisphere. Cherry Audio and UVI to my knowledge are also good options for the MemoryMoog, but that's about it that I'm aware of.

I think a Moog poly from TAL would be a big success. Cheers
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

+1

:tu:

I heard a rumour that synapse audio might be working on a memorymoog emulation. I'm aware of the LegendHZ, but I think thats an entirely separate thing.

[nx] wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:33 pm I heard a rumour that synapse audio might be working on a memorymoog emulation.
Def has one, as of at least 6 years

https://gearspace.com/board/showthread.php?p=13157051

Wouldn't Moog Voyager be easier to emulate and more modern sounding? Also, there aren't any Voyager emus that I'm aware of. It is probably the most versatile Moog synth ever. Other Moogs seem a bit constrained in comparison. Studio Electronics SE-1 is also incredibly nice and versatile Moog style synth that hasn't got a VA equivalent. I think.

" I think a Moog poly from TAL would be a big success." I completely agree. :tu: TAL J-8, Pha, and U-NO are all excellent! :tu:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Return to “TAL Software”