Rhizomatic FX - Teaser of effect plug in. No ETA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sounds:

https://soundcloud.com/user-56330710/se ... -fx-teaser

Blurb from email:
Coming soon, a massive multi-effect plugin from Rhizomatic

Since its release, a number of musicians have asked me to make a plugin version of Plasmonic’s effects. The process of development has turned out to be a very interesting journey, and the result is quite a bit beyond what I had originally imagined!

I wanted to expand the capabilities of my existing effects, as well as build some new ones. This was also an opportunity to explore some fancy signal routing ideas I’d been thinking about for a while, which has opened up a lot of creative possibilities. It was essential for the effect to respond expressively and dynamically, with lots of modulation potential for dynamic and rhythmic mayhem. And I’m always trying to find new ideas for managing modulation more intuitively.

I won’t go into details now or suggest an ETA, but I will say that after a lot of R&D completion is within sight. And I’m having a lot of fun making crazy patches with the beast!

I wanted to share a few sounds, so I’ve made some teaser demos which you can listen to here:
https://soundcloud.com/user-56330710/se ... -fx-teaser

All tracks demonstrate one instance of the plugin processing a single instrument. Check out each track’s comments for a brief explanation of what’s going on.

This has taken quite a bit longer than I expected. I apologize that there hasn’t been an update to Plasmonic lately, but I’ll catch up once the effect has been released!

Happy Holidays my friends.
Brian Clevinger

Not nearly impactful enough. It doesn't sound special or like something that hasn't already been around in terms of effect processing. I hope this thing has a randomizer or at least a morphing feature.

enCiphered wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:27 pm Not nearly impactful enough. It doesn't sound special or like something that hasn't already been around in terms of effect processing. I hope this thing has a randomizer or at least a morphing feature.
jfc. i regret posting the teaser.

absolutely nothing is known except it's based on some bits of Plasmonic but you've come to some conclusions and judgements already.

I'm looking forward to it.

As for the naysayer, you gave your dose of it for a day. Have a wonderful time with your loved ones over the holidays.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Take my money!
Intel CoreI7, ASUS mobo, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, Win10 64-bit

If only it was Absynth 5 FX but divorced from NI. Cries.
<List your stupid gear here>

stuman wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:03 pm Take my money!
Please send to:
martinjuenke@greedyguy.com

martinjuenke wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:08 pm
Please send to:
martinjuenke@greedyguy.com
:hihi:
Intel CoreI7, ASUS mobo, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, Win10 64-bit

Should be great. Exciting.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Sounds interesting, will definitely check the demo after release. I wish Vengeance would the same with Avenger fx.

Bring it! Always down to support Brian and his crazy way of looking at audio processing..

egbert101 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:22 pm If only it was Absynth 5 FX but divorced from NI. Cries.
Yes esp the Aetherizer

send money now :?
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Sounds good, interest piqued. Pay no attention to idiots

Track 3 was enough for me - so keen :)

Return to “Effects”