Rhizomatic FX - Teaser of effect plug in. No ETA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

neverbefore wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:47 pm
stuman wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:03 pm Take my money!
Track 3 was enough for me - so keen :)
Tracks 1 and 3 are my favorites
Intel CoreI7, ASUS mobo, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, Win10 64-bit

Some really interesting sound design here especially the bass patches and anything with fuzz. It sounds like you've got a very accurate pitch and envelope tracker built into this . Very cool.

Have been waiting for Brian"s multi-fx for a while.
Also have been waiting for the Sampler by Andy from HomwGrown Sounds.
Love Absynth's randomizer but in my opinion HG Sounds is as good as that and a bit easier to work with.
viewtopic.php?t=601814
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pretty much anything Brian develops I'm going to buy. Absynth was the first individual VSTi I bought.

machinesworking wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:33 am Pretty much anything Brian develops I'm going to buy. Absynth was the first individual VSTi I bought.
Was one of the first for me too, over 20 years ago. I still remember how beautiful the box was. Remember when plugins came in boxes? :hihi:

Still use Absynth, still one of my favorites.
A well-behaved signature.

dayjob wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:19 pm sounds:

https://soundcloud.com/user-56330710/se ... -fx-teaser

Blurb from email:
Coming soon, a massive multi-effect plugin from Rhizomatic

Since its release, a number of musicians have asked me to make a plugin version of Plasmonic’s effects. The process of development has turned out to be a very interesting journey, and the result is quite a bit beyond what I had originally imagined!

I wanted to expand the capabilities of my existing effects, as well as build some new ones. This was also an opportunity to explore some fancy signal routing ideas I’d been thinking about for a while, which has opened up a lot of creative possibilities. It was essential for the effect to respond expressively and dynamically, with lots of modulation potential for dynamic and rhythmic mayhem. And I’m always trying to find new ideas for managing modulation more intuitively.

I won’t go into details now or suggest an ETA, but I will say that after a lot of R&D completion is within sight. And I’m having a lot of fun making crazy patches with the beast!

I wanted to share a few sounds, so I’ve made some teaser demos which you can listen to here:
https://soundcloud.com/user-56330710/se ... -fx-teaser

All tracks demonstrate one instance of the plugin processing a single instrument. Check out each track’s comments for a brief explanation of what’s going on.

This has taken quite a bit longer than I expected. I apologize that there hasn’t been an update to Plasmonic lately, but I’ll catch up once the effect has been released!

Happy Holidays my friends.
Brian Clevinger
Linux binaries, please? :)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

audiojunkie wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:02 pm

Linux binaries, please? :)
i don't think he's aware of this thread. maybe email him if you have a specific request?

I am hoping for a multi-touch fx to be able to massage the knobs and sliders and the x-y pads with my ten fingers and do unspeakable things to the GUI and create music never heard before.

Excited by the "fancy signal routing" and "modulation potential", considering Plasmonic is probably already on of the best in modulation abilities.
Philippe

Just wondering regarding Brian's multi-fx plugin.
Any news at all?
Or
will the Sample Based synth be developed first?

Last News was multi fx first
Philippe

My hope/guess is it will be released in the first half of 2024.
I'm crossing my fingers.

Very probably
Philippe

Fresh news from Rhizomatic, multiFX Synestia is officially announced ! "It combines 8 inspiring effects: physical-modeled resonators, filters, modulated delays, distortion and more." Pre-order offer for a beta in April !
https://rhizomatic.fr/index.php/synesti ... 0251eb15c9

Philippe

Oh....i posted a thread about it...so i guess i can delete my thread. Uupps.
However, i think i will love this tool anyway. ;)

Return to “Effects”