Rhizomatic FX - Teaser of effect plug in. No ETA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh sorry I missed it @cinebient . Or I can post it too n your thread if you share it here ?
Philippe

Since here is already one its fine. I asked to delete mine.
However, i´ve gone through all the demos now and i am already in love. I think it will be fantastic for what i like to do :D
Especially the sympathetic drone stuff was awesome. This combined with Plasmonic.....rabbit hole!
No question....i have to pre-order asap!!

Great ! I will publish some experiments soon :)
Philippe

I’m wondering if the Sympathetic resonator can be used like Reason’s Objeckt with audio input? I’m intrigued by the possibilities of mangling audio.

It is an audio effect, right?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

hmmm i always loved Absynth's Random stuff, why dont they add something in their plugins :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

mutagen wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:45 pm I’m wondering if the Sympathetic resonator can be used like Reason’s Objeckt with audio input? I’m intrigued by the possibilities of mangling audio.
It's an effect that should be able to take any input I guess, but there's no indication so far that you can "play" the resonators like you can in Objekt. From the screenshots and description, it appears that the resonator is tuned manually in the UI (by setting a base note and transpositions from that note for each of the resonators) rather than by MIDI input. If so, that's a shame. Polyphonic MIDI control is literally the only thing I want in a resonator, and I don't understand why developers seem so reluctant to release effects with this capability.

Anyway, I hope I'm just mistaken. If this is a playable Plasmonic resonator with audio in, I'm all over it. If not, then I'll stick with Objekt. As annoying as I find the Reason Rack framework, I think Objekt is still the best resonator around.

A few Feature Requests for Rhizomatic Synestia:
1. Would be great if Synestia could host third party audio FX?
2. Multi-touch capable and multi-touch friendly
3. A modular environment like Bidule with module front panels.
4. Great if Synestia included a Absynth like Muatator and Aetheriser and Randomizer.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:46 am A few Feature Requests for Rhizomatic Synestia:
1. Would be great if Synestia could host third party audio FX?
2. Multi-touch capable and multi-touch friendly
3. A modular environment like Bidule with module front panels.
4. Great if Synestia included a Absynth like Muatator and Aetheriser and Randomizer.
I'm sure he'll change his product into something completely different upon your request - very reasonable! :tu:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

p1afff wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:33 am Fresh news from Rhizomatic, multiFX Synestia is officially announced ! "It combines 8 inspiring effects: physical-modeled resonators, filters, modulated delays, distortion and more." Pre-order offer for a beta in April !
https://rhizomatic.fr/index.php/synesti ... 0251eb15c9

I must say this looks absolutely stunning!
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

p1afff wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:33 am "It combines 8 inspiring effects: physical-modeled resonators, filters, modulated delays, distortion and more."
1. What´s the arrangement ?
Are these like 8 slots, and you can place any FX you wish into any such slot ?
Same FX multiple times ?

2. I see the Resonators consists of 6 single Resonators.
How is the realtime-play access over midi to that ? ( playing keyboard)

3. I am interested to know more about the Delay, and if the Delay is also tailored towards beeing able to go into resonator/karplus territorry.
Looking for something that is finally "Really" good in doing the "go from Delay to resonator and back" thing. ( there is one out there, but has a problem vs. my usecase szenarios)

1. Yes. You can reorder them and choose which goes into which (top-down) and/or main.
Two effects for each type

More answers soon
Philippe

I went with the polyverse filter over this for now. tbh i have a ton of multi-fx plugins and don't really use them much. Will wait and see
if i bite over this one. Not overly excited at
this point myself for some reason. :shrug:

pekbro wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:17 pm Not overly excited at this point myself for some reason. :shrug:
I'm optimistic, but I want to see some walkthroughs, and I assume pre-order price will not allow a demo, which likely leaves me to wait for future sales. So it goes.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

What I would love to see for Synestia to do is to input the audio and get out a never ending Absynth like music.

Return to “Effects”