Wotja 24 - arriving on January 1st 2024

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Folks,

Wotja 24 arrives on January 1st 2024. You’ll have to wait until Jan 1st to find out what new things are in it, so please keep an eye on this forum thread for more details!

Best wishes, Tim and Pete from Intermorphic - https://wotja.com

Hi Folks

Wotja 24.0.0 should be available for you on Jan 1st 00:00 local time.

Here are the key new things for those who are interested (there are other fixes and improvements and we hope to find time to note some of those on the releases page in due course).

Until it is available for download, you might wish to check out some example recordings. You can find them here: https://wotja.com/music/#recordings

Wotja 24.0.0.
• IMPORTANT for 23 Pro (One Time Buy) [OTB] customers: If you install Wotja 24 and wish to use *in Pro mode* a New Feature in the 24 Feature Set, then you will need to *purchase* in the Wotja In-App Store a 24 Pro (One Time Buy) [OTB] IAP (or instead Go Pro via a Pro Subscription or Pro 30 Day Unlock). If you do not, then whilst that New Feature is in use Wotja will operate in Lite mode.
• NEW FEATURE: Text-to-Music Generator 'Arp' options for 'Text-to-Arp' (TTA)
• NEW FEATURE: Macro Oscillator 2 (WAE TG Unit)
• NEW FEATURE: Resonator (WAE TG Unit [Experimental])
• NEW FEATURE: '24 IM Piano Damped' SoundFont (for WAE Wavetable TG Unit)
• NEW FEATURE: '24 IM E-Piano' SoundFont (for WAE Wavetable TG Unit)
• NEW FEATURE: '24 IM Strings' SoundFont (for WAE Wavetable TG Unit)
• NEW FEATURE: 24 Arps and 24 Strings Templates
• NEW FEATURE: 24 Arps, 24 Strings and 24 Pianos Schemas (Flows)
• NEW FEATURE: Many new 24 Synth and FX Presets for use in the WAE
• NEW FEATURE: V2 Schema Files (Mix Root, Mix Rules, Schema Script)
• NEW FEATURE: Album can include Schema Files
• NEW FEATURE: Create New Template from an included Template
• IMPROVEMENT: Support for use of SF3 (Ogg) files (in WAE Wavetable TG Unit)
• IMPROVEMENT: More WAE Reverb Presets
• IMPROVEMENT: Multiple File tabs in Mobile version
• NEW FEATURE: More will be added during the course of 2024...
• NOTE: Wotja for Fire TV is not updated in this release

RELEASES: https://wotja.com/releases

P.S. Love Wotja? Please give a new rating for each update, it really helps us.

Best wishes to all, and Happy New Year!

Tim and Pete

OTB (‘yes please’) doesn’t appear to be working. Just returns you to the store page, dismisses the purchase dialogue.

The other two options appear to work

kelmanbob wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:52 am OTB (‘yes please’) doesn’t appear to be working. Just returns you to the store page, dismisses the purchase dialogue.
Hi! Can you please confirm if your issue is on macOS/iOS, or Windows? I presume the former, as we've just found an issue on macOS/iOS that we're fixing right now.

Best wishes,

Pete

Sorry, yes, it’s on iOS. No price shows in that option.

impete wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:36 am
kelmanbob wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:52 am OTB (‘yes please’) doesn’t appear to be working. Just returns you to the store page, dismisses the purchase dialogue.
Hi! Can you please confirm if your issue is on macOS/iOS, or Windows? I presume the former, as we've just found an issue on macOS/iOS that we're fixing right now.

Best wishes,

Pete
Hi Pete

I'm afraid I have the same issue on windows. One time buy --> "Yes, please" --> A Microsoft Store Pop-up flashes briefly but disappears, then a pop-up "The purchase did not complete. The operation succeeded successfully." (sic) and right behind it another pop-up: "Sorry, your purchase attempt failed. Please try again later!"

wasi wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:06 pm I'm afraid I have the same issue on windows. One time buy --> "Yes, please" --> A Microsoft Store Pop-up flashes briefly but disappears, then a pop-up "The purchase did not complete. The operation succeeded successfully." (sic) and right behind it another pop-up: "Sorry, your purchase attempt failed. Please try again later!"
This is a different issue that has cropped up for some people (but only occasionally it seems), and we have a FAQ on that message here: https://wotja.com/help/#microsoft-store ... -completed

Hope that gives some pointers on how to resolve it!

Best wishes

Tim
Last edited by imtim on Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wasi wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:06 pm

Best wishes,

Pete
Hi Pete

I'm afraid I have the same issue on windows. One time buy --> "Yes, please" --> A Microsoft Store Pop-up flashes briefly but disappears, then a pop-up "The purchase did not complete. The operation succeeded successfully." (sic) and right behind it another pop-up: "Sorry, your purchase attempt failed. Please try again later!"
FYI, I've just (now) successfully purchased 24 OTB for Windows.

If it helps, I use PayPal as the payment method associated with the Microsoft Store. My purchase was made using Windows 11.

With best wishes, Pete

Hi Folks.

FYI we have just now submitted 24.0.1 to the App Stores for review.

24.0.1 - HOT FIX UPDATE
- HOT FIX (iOS/iPadOS/macOS): The 24 Pro OTB IAP is available to purchase now (sorry!) – our thanks to those who reported this issue.
- HOT FIX: FX are again correctly applied to the old included Schemas (e.g. Only Piano/Pads etc) – our thanks to those who reported this issue.

See https://wotja.com/releases for full release details

Best wishes from Tim and Pete

impete wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:30 pm
wasi wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:06 pm

Best wishes,

Pete
Hi Pete

FYI, I've just (now) successfully purchased 24 OTB for Windows.

If it helps, I use PayPal as the payment method associated with the Microsoft Store. My purchase was made using Windows 11.

With best wishes, Pete
It worked now, oddly still on the 24.0.0 build, but previously the pop-up disappeared before I could chose any purchase option.

wasi wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:27 pm It worked now, oddly still on the 24.0.0 build, but previously the pop-up disappeared before I could chose any purchase option.
Great news, and thanks for letting us know!

Atb

Tim

Hi Folks.

Just FYI...

24.0.1 for iOS is now approved and live on the App Store and the 24 Pro OTB is therefore finally available. Sorry about the hiccup here....

We can but hope that macOS follows soon!

Best wishes from Tim and Pete

Trying to purchase Wotja 24.
Not easy.
1. "All updates FREE" I suppose it means all Wotja 24 updates are Free. Correct?
2. I have Wotja 23. Is there a discount to update to Wotja 24?
I recall I spent a lot of time to purchase Wotja 23.
Persistence paid off. I got W23.
Not sure if I will have that same persistence this time around.

I go to store and most stores make it easy for me to give them money.
If not I often walk out with out a purchase.

I want to buy Wotja 24 so I click on the Download page just in case this means to Buy.
I then click on Get it From Microsoft.
I get to Wotja: Generative Music System but cannot find the Purchase button to get Wotja 24.
I have made well over 100 purchases but this is the first time I need help to make a purchase.
At this point I usually just do not bother purchasing but I really want to get Wotja 24.
What to do?

Return to “Instruments”