KX77FREE - CK's gifts - Intel GPUs bug fix -> SE Modular ME - Kx Midi Filter V3 - X16 sequencer

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Major update for these plugins :

17/03/2024 - SE Modular ME - Kx Midi Filter - X16 - x.02 update
Built with last SDK and SE 1.5.515
Fixed bug:
- GUI darkening issues with Intel GPUs like UHD 620.

!! NO APPLE SUPPORT - I WILL NOT PAY APPLE TO SIGN MY FREEWARES !!
SORRY :dog:

:party:

Hi

Mamie Electro is not dead ^^!

I finished the beta versions of these 3 plug-ins.
The source files of SE Modular ME and Kx Midi Filter V3 are included in the zip files.

- SE Modular ME, a modular version of the SE PolyMod KX with more than 80 patch points and available sources. No connection limits, polyphonic 6 voices, 16 steps sequencer, oversampling, matrix 12*12, stereo, a fat KX synth ^_^ as usual ! :borg:

- Kx-Midi-Filter, version 3.0 of my MIDI filtering VST, available sources.

- X16, the sequencer of the Kx-Synth-x16 with its Midi output in omni mode,to create a polyphonic system with monophonic synthesizers.

- Updated the "Some-KX77FREE-sem-src-code" zip.

Beta versions because the exports are made with SynthEdit 1.5.468, tested with Steinberg's VST3 plug-in test host, Reaper 7.07, Cubase 12.0.7, VSTHost 1.56, Live 11.3.

Happy new year!

Claudia

http://kx77free.free.fr/

X16 and Kx Midi Filter are VST3 with Midi outputs, they are compatible only with DAWs which manage Midi VST3 plug-ins like Cubase or Reaper.

Vintage modular polyphonic synthesizer for advanced modulists.
VST3 only, SE 1.5 (BETA) exports.
Source files available.

Stereo routing.
Unlimited patch connections.
More than 80 patch points with modulation level adjustment.
6 voices of polyphony, adjustable.
Oversampling up to 192k.
2 MidiToCV, one poly and one mono.
1 Matrix of 12 by 12.
3 Vcos, 5 waveforms, with phase modulation and synchronization (Vco1).
1 CV/Gate 16-step Mini Sequencer.
5 Keypad Followed -10 to 10 Volts) for Vcos and Vcfs.
1 Ring modulator with one equalizer per input.
1 White Noise Generator.
1 LFO with ADR (can be used as an oscillator but remains monophonic).
2 Multi-Mode VCFs.
4 simple and complete envelope generators, controlled by velocity and keyboard.
1 X Y joystick controlling different sources.
2 Sample & Hold.
2 Tempo sync clocks.
2 Vcas.
2 Delays with multi-mode filter, modulation and tempo sync.
1 Oscilloscope.
1 Frequency Analyzer.
Frequency and volt displays (values can be copied).
1 Notepad.
128 presets.
Midi Learn.

Last edited by kx77free on Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Many Thanks for still having the 32bits on the site!... That's one ultra-pink GUI you got up there... Good energy back to you!

Pink, why not ^^, there is too many mens in the modulists and devs world who are so serious with the black skins, problably the womens feel the sound differently, all is possible. I used the pink to renforce the contrast and sure when I built it, I found fun to use a gender colour link pink.

The Mac versions of SE Modular ME are currently tested, so I will inform you when they work fine.I just updated them to do the test. So work in progress...

HeHe...NoNo, I did not refer to the pink in a ----- fashion, it was towards the +++++ fashion & speaking of fashion it is fashionable!... I cannot judge since I am not using it anyway but it might be a tad loud for some user's eyes after awhile, even though I like the color as you do maybe a slightly darker pink would be better & also I don't like all the black & dark grey GUIs on everything anymore either it's like all the cars nowadays either white or black...

13/01/2024 - SE Modular ME x.01 update
SE 1.5.488
- Ability to turn off the oscilloscope and analyzer.
Fixed bugs:
- Presets can be loaded with DAW.
- Problems with APPLE versions (Midi, ARM).
- Delay reset.

List of issues recently found:

YAMAHA Steinberg ASIO :
Possibility to listen audio drops if your Midi track input is on when you patch. Following your Asio driver this hassle exists or not, no drops with Asio4All, Tascam 366, etc...
In fact it's when in your patch the sound is always on even if you don't play midi notes like EG controlled by tempo or if the sequencer is playing. I you want avoid this hassle you can use SAFETY LS button to mute the sound when you patch.

GPU INTEL 620 UHD:
It has been found that the Intel UHD 620 GPUs produce a GUI bug, the plugin interface becomes randomly very dark.
To reduce this hassle, you need to set your screen refresh rate to 50hz and set the scope or analyser to off.
Note: personally as my crappy laptop is for my coding and my nomad music work, I disable the intel driver temporary when I do music, that change nothing about cpu use but I believe you will not do that ^^. I know that SE is not alone affected by Intel GPUs bugs but now we can debug it.

Ooops, you are so quiet, I done a good modular synth and you are completely absent on this forum, pfff , WTF on KVR ?
Just because its skin is pink :dog: , no I hope you have a good day but since many years on KVR the people are so strange...

Longtime user and enjoyer of your synths, but been in a prolonged hiatus from making music, but slowly coming back to it now, so will download and try ASAP. Great incentive to get back to musicmaking. Thanks in advance!

Hi gaf_thit

Yes I remember your pseudo.
Me too, I prefer make music vs working to dev but sometimes I continuous to decline the KXPM.
This one has not limits, I built it just for the pleasure to create very classic patches but without the hardware limit of number of connections and with the essential, think vintage but in 2024, it is my way of think my music.
This one is open for the SE communauty.

Cheers

Hello KX77Free I saw this thread too, but I still use 32 bit plugins. I do already have most of your stuff on my hard drive. I wouldn't care if its pink.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Thank you for the updates and pink Modular Claudia ... :tu: :)

💖 Thx you guys.
SE 1.5 doesn't export in 32 bit.
SE 1.4 does but it manages badly the patch points.

Cheers

I'm writing here just to say Thank You for your fabulous synth plugin. Best Regards.

Major update for these plugins :

17/03/2024 - SE Modular ME - Kx Midi Filter - X16 - x.02 update
Built with last SDK and SE 1.5.515
Fixed bug:
- GUI darkening issues with Intel GPUs like UHD 620.

!! NO APPLE SUPPORT - I WILL NOT PAY APPLE TO SIGN MY FREEWARES !!
SORRY :dog:

Thanks again Claudia for your hard work on these excellent & cool synths :tu:

Return to “Modular Synthesis”