Fragile Gods - "White Snow, No Sound"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Genetic_Junk wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:20 pm Great groove and bassline. The delivery of "lost" at :30 is perfect. The texture of the vocals reminds of narration on old documentaries. I would characterize some of the vocals as singing (e.g 1:00-1:10). For me you succeeded in keeping it interesting by varying the vocal delivery. Listened a few times already. Thanks for sharing. :)
Yes, I did make an effort to change up the vocal delivery to keep it interesting. Very glad to hear it worked for you. :)

Hezekiel wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:48 am Good performances and mix too. Really liked it
Thanks for the listen and comment. :)

Frantz,
Thank you for the review! Now trying to find a song of yours that I haven't reviewed yet. Now listening to "When The Nighttime Comes": The female vocals help by a huge amount: they are excellent. The verse vocals tend to stick to the same notes, or not far from it. I like the tone of the male vocals, though they can be a little pitchy at times. If the verse vocals were as good as the vocals during the chorus, I would say the song is radio worth. Nice song and recording.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Kross2 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:11 am Groovy....unique & tight....nice! :phones:
Thanks! 8)

ecamburn wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:41 am I really dig the jamming feel of the backing track. Funky ass bass, and the drums have a nice pop. There are points that this throws off a Zappa vibe. Nice one.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I wasn't thinking of Zappa when creating this but I do realize he occasionally did spoken pieces and it is flattering comparison. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”