Mac M3 - Nuendo - Mulab Plugin "AppFilePath does not exist"

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey!

So I recently switched to an M3 Macbook and I am having a hard time installing the Mulab Plugin in Nuendo.

If I drag it to the according file path, Mac OS states that It cant be opened because it cant scan it for malware.

If I use the "quarantine remover" to get around that problem Nuendo successfully scans the plugin without the popup with the Malware scan, unfurtunately upon loading the plugin I get this notification (attached as a screenshot)

I have googled "AppFilePath does not exist" but cant find anything...

I really love working with the Mulab Plugin would be a shame it there is no solution for this problem :/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Make sure there are no special characters in the entire file path to MuLab plugin.

there arent just checked, I also deleted everything and installed it again, same thing ... without removing quarantine I cant open it due to the malware problem and after removing the quarantine it states that It cant find the app file path ... also checked for the special characters you suggested but its all standard mac pathing. /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/MuLab Plugin

Ok Funny ... For Some reason its actually Nuendo. I deleted everything once again and copied it to my user library path (all other vst´s are located on the /Macintosh/Library/..... path. Once copied Nuendo read the new path without problems and I can open everything as usual .... well .... guess there is still alot to learn about Mac ... But I think thats excused after beeing a windows user for 15 years now haha

Thanks for the response!

Return to “MUTOOLS”