MuLab 9.5.34 beta

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MuLab App 9.5.0 beta for Windows 64 bit is available here

What's changed:
  • Audio editor display now shows stereo audio in the traditional way: Left audio at top, right audio at bottom. Note: If you would want custom colors, the right-side audio uses "Wave Fore Color 2" and "Wave Selection Fore Color 2" in the MuLab -> GUI -> Colors dialog.
  • Projects using long audio files will open (a bit) faster because an issue has been fixed wrt. the .OVW overview files.
  • Audio Sequence Editor: When the editor window is too small for both event property panels, and one is folded, then while resizing the window, the property panels could erratically switch over. Fixed.
  • Audio Sequence Editor Spectral Filter / MultiForm Osc. Harmonics Filter: When doubleclicking the value of the spectral filter frequency knobs to input a specific value, this did not work as expected. Fixed.
This is a test version.

MuLab 9.5 will further build up in the next weeks.

Wow, thanks Jo :tu:
You're doing an excellent job!

You're on fire these days Jo. Mulab is running better than ever before and the VST3 integration has me doing more work in Mulab than any other DAW right now. Just know all your hard work is appreciated.
Windows 10 PC. Reason. Cubase. Waveform. Reaper. Studio One Pro. Epiphone Les Paul Pro II. Nektar Panorama t4. Yamaha RBX Bass. Faderport 2. Eris E5 Monitors. SSL2 Interface. Audient Evo 4. AKG C214. Aston Origin. MXL 990.

MuLab App 9.5.1 beta for Windows 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • Audio editors now support selecting only the left / right channel of stereo audio.
    When the mouse is at the very top of the left channel, selections are made for the left channel only.
    When the mouse is at the very bottom of the right channel, selections are made for the right channel only.
    This also works for shortcut functions.
    When only a single channel is selected, functions like Gain, Mute, Reverse etc. then only work on the selected channel. (except Stretch)
  • Audio Track: Record buttons looked too different from the Mute/Solo buttons. Fixed.
  • Amplifier: Gain parameter display can include the padding. Enable the option via Extra Options. Can be handy wrt. front panels.
MuLab 9.5 is a WIP.

:tu:

All good here---

MuLab App 9.5.2 beta for Windows 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

This fixes a crash bug when recording audio.
It was a new bug as of M9.5.0 as a result of the stereo audio display works.

MuLab App 9.5.3 beta for Windows 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • MUX Front Panels and VST/CLAP Plugin Editors: Top Controls can be folded.
  • Several module editors (eg. ADSR, Audio Balancers, Sequence Player, ...) now automatically use title bar buttons for on/off and options instead of the space-consuming top controls section with only 2 buttons.
  • New "Fold Module Editor Top Controls" preference lets you choose what should be the default: folded or not.
  • New "Window Title Side" preference. "Center" is the default, which is a change for MuLab on Windows.
  • New "Window Buttons Side" preference.
Curious for your feedback on the top controls folding.

Question to Windows users: Is it ok that MuLab would default to centered title text?
It can be changed to the conventional leftside title text, but is it ok if MuLab for Windows defaults to centered title text?

Wow Jo, you're absolutely killing it with these updates. Off to check it now-

Brilliant! :clap: I really like the folding feature, this enable (finally) to save space from plugins with small dimensions, now it's more elegant to see it.
Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:19 pm Wow Jo, you're absolutely killing it with these updates.
I agree 100% :tu:

Bug I found:
In Poly Synth there's not top controls, even with folding off
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'm getting the same bug with polysynth. Aside from that, it's working nicely. I'm fine with the default being center, just keep the option to go left, my aesthetic preference. Either way looks mah-velous. And my HYRPE2 vst thanks you for some more room to kick about.
Big up to the one called Jo!!!

Will test and comment tomorrow.
Centred text will be my preference and tbh I think should be default as it looks much better, less cramped.

Center text: Nice!
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

MuLab App 9.5.4 beta for Windows 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

This update fixes a couple of issues with (un)folding the top controls when switching between front panel and modular area / polysynth.

Return to “MUTOOLS”