MuLab 9.5.34 beta

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you Jo :tu:

MuLab App M9.5.24 beta for Windows 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • Composer -> "Render..." functions: (A bit) Faster.
  • Audio recordings could result in an audio clip that was slightly but wrongly offset. Fixed.
  • Fixed a recent new bug that could result in odd popup question text, eg when using "Delete Unused Racks".

Thanks.
Any chance of looking at the recording bug please :)
EDIT: Is that the Audio Clip Offset mentioned above?
EDIT: Nope, still happening. :(

MuLab App M9.5.25 beta for Windows 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • On opening a project, a popup message is shown while the project is being loaded.
    Also, when opening a project from the startup dialog, now the startup dialog stays visible until after opening the project.
    All this to comfort the user when it takes longer to load a big project.
  • New "Startup Project" preference lets you choose to always start with a new project, with the last project, or with the startup dialog.
  • Rack Desk -> Preferences now includes "Default Rack Width".
  • When a Rack is inserted in a Plugin Slot, it does not show an output field anymore, as that is redundant in that case.
  • Other small improvements.

Very nice update Jo. Thank you.

Just for the sake of consistency.

2024-03-24_21-12.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

How do you reset the Racks to the Default Rack Width?
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Don't think you can... yet?

Been seeing that splash screen for so many years, dunno if I can do without it now! lol

Liking the new update :)

On the topic of adding new preferences and UI, I think the preferences interface could also use a bit of an update as well. Now that we are approaching 80 different settings, after a while it becomes tedious to find exactly what to look for, then click an edit button, before a change can be made.

Compartmentalizing this would be good in anticipation of likely adding more in the future using tabs or buttons for different sections, though I imagine it's open-ended from there in resetting values and displaying setting info...
I make chunes and such!

sl23 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:01 pm Don't think you can... yet?
I thought so. I'm going to use a Default new Rack and Propagate the Width.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

PelletProject wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:19 pm Liking the new update :)

On the topic of adding new preferences and UI, I think the preferences interface could also use a bit of an update as well. Now that we are approaching 80 different settings, after a while it becomes tedious to find exactly what to look for, then click an edit button, before a change can be made.

Compartmentalizing this would be good in anticipation of likely adding more in the future using tabs or buttons for different sections, though I imagine it's open-ended from there in resetting values and displaying setting info...
I have mentioned this several times. But I think because no one else agreed, the idea was dropped. So I'm glad someone else can see the same issue :)

Great for the startup option! :D

Jo is it possible to add the possibility to insert loop markers on automation parts?
That would open a lot field for creativity ;)

liquidsound wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:25 pm I'm going to use a Default new Rack and Propagate the Width.
When adding a new rack, and there already are other racks, that new rack will use the average width of the existing racks, not the default rack width.
The default rack width is only used when MuLab really cannot determine a good width.

Is it ok as it is, or did i overthink it?

MuLab App M9.5.25 beta for Mac 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

This MuLab for Mac update includes all improvements from M9.5.18 to M9.5.25.

Return to “MUTOOLS”