Harmony Bloom by Mario Nieto (MIDI plugin)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Harmony Bloom

Hey New Installers, version 1.1.7 is available with fixed bugs that you guys mentioned (@djvd and @ThomasHelzle). You can download it from your account at www.marionietoworld.com.

I'm leaving the change log here:

- Windows installers are now signed, eliminating "Unsafe Software" warnings.

- Fixed issue where selecting 1/8 or 1/15 notes under q.offset incorrectly reverted to 1/7 or 1/14, and navigation beyond these values or between them was restricted or behaved unexpectedly.

- Resolved a bug in the previous Standalone version that prevented MIDI signals from being sent, ensuring MIDI transmission now functions correctly.

Best,
Mario

Ah, awesome! :-)
Thank you very much for the speedy fix!

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Bravo Mario for lightning fast updates and fixes. And for a fantastic plugin!

Much appreciated.

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:11 pm Hey New Installers, version 1.1.7 is available with fixed bugs that you guys mentioned (@djvd and @ThomasHelzle). You can download it from your account at www.marionietoworld.com.

I'm leaving the change log here:

- Windows installers are now signed, eliminating "Unsafe Software" warnings.

- Fixed issue where selecting 1/8 or 1/15 notes under q.offset incorrectly reverted to 1/7 or 1/14, and navigation beyond these values or between them was restricted or behaved unexpectedly.

- Resolved a bug in the previous Standalone version that prevented MIDI signals from being sent, ensuring MIDI transmission now functions correctly.

Best,
Mario
Mario,

Harmony Bloom is great and getting better with each update. Your dedication to improving this device and your interactions with users on this forum are both top tier.

Wanted to say thanks!

Pete

Mario's just showing off at this point. ;)

Thank you for your kind words :)

TBH I was a bit sceptical at the beginning of this product, seeing it as a kind of Me-Too product of Spiral.
BUT: the continued development of it, the responsiveness of Mario, the quick adding of new features shows that this has become a top notch product which I can recommend to everyone interested in MIDI generators.
Well done!

I just bought it and it really is a fantastic playground. Can't recommend it enough. :)

OK, no demo, but I finally got this one.
I'm always interested in weird external sequencers and this one is a lot of fun to play with.

That said... I'm one of those people whose eyes struggle with very dark themes.
I would very much appreciate a lighter theme option in future updates, eventually.
Possibly not at 1000% brightness like some developers make theirs, and it's like staring directly at the sun.

If that's possible, it would help a lot.
This is just a very basic example, but it could be any other text/background color combination as long as it's dark-on-light and not overly bright.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Too bad the text is gray (faded) :(

I really like this plugin but can't use it long time, because the contrast is still really bad on my eyes :?
It's the only plugin i get these problems.... but still - this plugin is dope :tu:

A lighter themed skin would be very welcome indeed :)

Okay! I think one way to fix the color issue would be to add some features that allow users to change the UI colors from a panel. Implementing this for text, background, and simple shapes is not too complicated. The tricky part (on a technical/code level) comes when we need to access and change the colors of icons (dice, keyboards, etc...). Maybe just being able to change the background color is enough. I'll see what I can do!

Bravo Mario,
Very fun and creative sequencer. One request, can you add a midi thru?
Thanks,
--bw

nvm :dog:
Last edited by kinkajou on Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”