Harmony Bloom by Mario Nieto (MIDI plugin)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Harmony Bloom

Hey, I'm live on YouTube right now for a bit, creating music live with Harmony Bloo lets see what comes out... I'll take the chance to test the new version 1.1.4 before making it public.

https://www.youtube.com/live/VdfQm_f_IW ... _MMLlgEpjX

BluesMuse wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:20 pm Just discovered your amazing Harmony Bloom today and purchased. Really great UI except- I am old and perhaps my vision is not the best. I have a very hard time with the low contrast of much of the display. I would be very grateful for some option to boost the overall contrast, or colors. I am not asking for skinning or "light mode" just some way to lessen the eye strain in reading the currently dim text. Thank you so much for your software and consideration :)
+1
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:28 pm Hey, I'm live on YouTube right now for a bit, creating music live with Harmony Bloo lets see what comes out... I'll take the chance to test the new version 1.1.4 before making it public.

I’m going to start using Mario’s excellent videos to help me sell more Reason Rack. ;)

Uncle E wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:13 pm
MarioNietoWorld wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:28 pm Hey, I'm live on YouTube right now for a bit, creating music live with Harmony Bloo lets see what comes out... I'll take the chance to test the new version 1.1.4 before making it public.

I’m going to start using Mario’s excellent videos to help me sell more Reason Rack. ;)
They are really well done. I just love this thing. :tu:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Hey, new Version 1.1.4 is out!

Free for users who already have it. Just need to log into your account at www.marionietoworld.com to download the 1.1.4 installer for the update, and it's not necessary to re-enter the serial number.

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions you all are giving me. :tu:

What’s New?

- New: Use Input Notes Functions: Enable this feature to have the sequencer adaptively use incoming notes in sequence instead of the pre-defined note collection. When active, any notes input will directly influence the note sequence, providing a dynamic and responsive musical creation experience.

-New: A wide range of Quantized Offset options are now available, allowing for the precise adjustment of the quantized distance between notes. This enhancement enables the creation of patterns that align perfectly with our project's grid, ensuring results that fit seamlessly within the beat.

- New: Global Offset allows shifting the entire sequence together.

- New: by right-clicking on a parameter, we have a new function: Keep on preset Switch. When this is active, the parameter will keep its current state when changing presets.

- Quite a few adjustments in the UI, both the layout and colors, to give Harmony Bloom better legibility and contrast.

- Bug Fix: The CC wasn't working correctly when mapped in the Random functions.

- Minor Fixes and corrections.

Last edited by MarioNietoWorld on Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Installer worked the first time! :D

Yes, I finally solved the problem with the page links that were breaking the installers. :roll:

No problem. Just glad you got there.

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:12 pm - Quite a few adjustments in the UI, both the layout and colors, to give Harmony Bloom better legibility and contrast.

I'm assuming your screenshot is from v1.1.4? I can see the layout changes, but not any to the overall legibility and contrast. What am I missing? This is a screenshot of the previous version...

"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Would a donut also be one to try?
Two concentric circles.
Just wondering.
Oh, perhaps not centered.

Choikdoi wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:19 pm
MarioNietoWorld wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:12 pm - Quite a few adjustments in the UI, both the layout and colors, to give Harmony Bloom better legibility and contrast.

I'm assuming your screenshot is from v1.1.4? I can see the layout changes, but not any to the overall legibility and contrast. What am I missing? This is a screenshot of the previous version...

Yes, it's more noticeable in the Presets panel, which from my point of view is where it looked the worst:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you very much Mario for this update! (moltes gràcies)

By the way Mario, been testing version 1.1.6, there is a bug: under q.offset you can't choose 1/8 notes (or 1/15), instead it reverts to 1/7 (or 1/14), also you can't go past 1/7 or 1/14 with the down arrow and with the up arrow it jumps from 1/9 to 1/7 and from 1/16 to 1/14. I hope this makes sense.
Rgds

djvd wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:05 pm By the way Mario, been testing version 1.1.6, there is a bug: under q.offset you can't choose 1/8 notes (or 1/15), instead it reverts to 1/7 (or 1/14), also you can't go past 1/7 or 1/14 with the down arrow and with the up arrow it jumps from 1/9 to 1/7 and from 1/16 to 1/14. I hope this makes sense.
Rgds
Hey, Good catch! I'll fix it right away!

Gràcies! :tu:

Could you please also look at the standalone midi out? It still doesn't work in 1.1.6 on Windows 11.
Thanks,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Instruments”