Harmony Bloom by Mario Nieto (MIDI plugin)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Harmony Bloom

A delightful plugin indeed!

Just a couple of small issues I noticed while using 1.1.7:

When using a non-zero speed offset, the probability doesn't seem to work properly?

There seems to be a couple of mismatched tooltips, specifcally:
Increment Notes duration, Decrement Notes duration, Increment Loop Length, Decrement Loop Length ?

elranchy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:34 pm Bravo Mario,
Very fun and creative sequencer. One request, can you add a midi thru?
Thanks,
--bw
Got it! Thanks for the request.

noizejoy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:59 am A delightful plugin indeed!

Just a couple of small issues I noticed while using 1.1.7:

When using a non-zero speed offset, the probability doesn't seem to work properly?

There seems to be a couple of mismatched tooltips, specifcally:
Increment Notes duration, Decrement Notes duration, Increment Loop Length, Decrement Loop Length ?
Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it.

New Harmony Bloom is free for users who already have it. Just need to log into your account at http://www.marionietoworld.com to download the 1.1.8 installer for the update, and it's not necessary to re-enter the serial number.

What’s New:

- Fixed: HB does not retain the G.OFFSET parameter setting in a project/preset , resetting to 0.000 upon project reopening.

- Fixed: High CPU usage when changing presets, this issue was especially noticeable in Logic Pro X.

- Fixed various ToolTips messages that were incorrect.

- Fixed: When using a non-zero speed offset, the probability doesn't work properly.

I'm also live right now making music live with Harmony Bloom, swing by to say hi and ask anything you want in the chat.

https://www.youtube.com/live/PYYQZXEi-G ... Ka5_2_F9_O

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:03 pm

- Fixed: When using a non-zero speed offset, the probability doesn't work properly.
Thank you for those quick fixes! Especially the Probability now working together with the Speed Offset makes a very big difference in how flexible and therefore fun and useful your plugin is to me. :clap:

By the way, where would you prefer to receive potential future bug reports and/or feature requests?

noizejoy wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:59 am
MarioNietoWorld wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:03 pm

Thank you for those quick fixes! Especially the Probability now working together with the Speed Offset makes a very big difference in how flexible and therefore fun and useful your plugin is to me. :clap:

By the way, where would you prefer to receive potential future bug reports and/or feature requests?
Hi! It's perfect if you want to leave your suggestions or any bugs you find here.
Thanks!

So, State Azure did a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-SQKTMdU1g

--
Marco

vulpes777 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:06 pm So, State Azure did a thing.
Absolutely gorgeous. Love this plugin! :love:
S1gns Of L1fe
Ambient Music Producer | Content Creator

I'm still working on figuring out the math to get notes perfectly in between beats(similar to a dotted delay). I got a nice result with the F Offset at .094, but I can't figure out how to adjust it for the same rhythm with different order of notes.

Would it please be possible to have "note collections" switchable on the fly?
- perhaps with keyswitches
- and then sequenced, so I can say "this many bars in minor6, then this many bars in major for example
- or at least to have the option to keep the panel open and fully expanded (on larger screens) to enable changing on the fly.

One update after another Mario you showed your very devotion to this project. Glad to be one of the early adopters. Keep it up with this marvelous updates♥️

I'd also love to see the export MIDI drag&drop not from a recorded length but simply one full cycle (however many bars that is).

That would make exporting multiple patterns as building blocks a lot faster and easier.

MelloProg wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:04 pm I'd also love to see the export MIDI drag&drop not from a recorded length but simply one full cycle (however many bars that is).

That would make exporting multiple patterns as building blocks a lot faster and easier.
I would also like this, similar to Sugarbytes drumcomputer - it allows you to specify how many bars you want before you drag the pattern into the DAW

cake builder wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:40 pm I'm still working on figuring out the math to get notes perfectly in between beats(similar to a dotted delay). I got a nice result with the F Offset at .094, but I can't figure out how to adjust it for the same rhythm with different order of notes.
The best way to get patterns more "on beat" is to have all the offsets at 0.000 except for Q.OFFSET (Quantized offset). This allows for shifting the position of each note evenly but within the project grid. It's also important to trigger the sequence at the right moment.

For the order of notes, I have something in mind that I would like to add in the future. For now, the notes grow from the center outwards, from the lowest to the highest pitch.

MelloProg wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:22 pm Would it please be possible to have "note collections" switchable on the fly?
- perhaps with keyswitches
- and then sequenced, so I can say "this many bars in minor6, then this many bars in major for example
- or at least to have the option to keep the panel open and fully expanded (on larger screens) to enable changing on the fly.
I also have something in mind for what you're mentioning :) , we'll see when I have the time to implement it.

Return to “Instruments”