One Synth Challenge #180: Regency by nakst (ELEX Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Regency

Voted.
Always a pleasure to see so many good tracks.

Voted. Great job everyone.

Voted.
PeterBPL wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:39 pm No problem - this time I made song using one preset (not too much work in sound crafting), so feel free to give me "1" point. Even without comment. :)
Finally found this comment that I can quote! :lol:
Since you are not in the Discord, I wanted to tell you here that your track is one of my favorites this month! This music really captured all my attention for these two minutes, and I'm surprised at how much you were able to express in such a short time, feels the influence of classical music. Lonely preset is good, music is beautiful! This is instead of a comment on SoundCloud, which I haven't done this month.

Voted!
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Voted!

Voted too!
Sorry very few time for comment this month.
And some were filtered by Soundcloud too! It seems I'm on the edge to be blacklisted or something...

Voted.
Captain Silverpants

Voted!

Voted

I hoping I can get upto speed & vote
My Internet & phone were suspended, as I had failed to pay €1.99 increase !!! :(
2 weeks, i bet the barStewards will charge me a full month!!!
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

I hope too ! You made my favourite Regency OSC track ! Listening to it again now!

Voted.

Voted! Like every month, I've really enjoyed listening to the tracks.

Voted!

voted

Return to “Instruments”