18 24 61 B 17 17 4 Out Now! (¬‿¬).。oO (♪♬)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My new album 18 24 61 B 17 17 4 is out now! Featuring several tracks never heard on KVR ;)

https://eassae.bandcamp.com/album/18-24-61-b-17-17-4

Codes: https://ccundefined.bandcamp.com/yum

uhdq-5k9p
xe46-by6n
j8c2-cf9j
fnhd-xp6k
mwec-j2t9
gj6c-yduz
yf34-bha6

Last edited by eassae on Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

//
Last edited by eassae on Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Here's a number for you - 09,06,24 :eek:

eassae wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:27 pm My new album 18 24 61 B 17 17 4 ...
Mmmhh... is there a hidden code in the numbers? And what could it be?
The "B" is somehow annoying - or is that a hex code? And who the hell is
Harold Weiss?

Well, I once listened to "Harold Weiss": Great instrumental - very spacey -
sounds like science fiction at first and then becomes more and more
suitable for everyday use.

At the end it goes back to the “battle of the worlds” in space. :D

Well done! :clap:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Hint :)

eassae.com

Downloaded and on my first listen. So far, very good. :tu:

seismic1 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:30 pm Here's a number for you - 09,06,24 :eek:
That's absolutely true :P
eassae.com

I've listened to the album a few times. It is very strong. It creates a dark, immersive sci-fi experience. It's a proper, cohesive album with consistently high quality music throughout. The tracks have a lot of energy and sonic inventiveness and never stay in the same place long enough to become dull. The occasional use of vocals fits very well.

I did see The Running Man once in the theater when it came out but that was a long time ago. Since my memory of the movie is dim, I'm not sure how strongly the album relates to it.

One reservation that I have is that I find it a bit of a fatiguing listen. It is not a loudness issue, the LUFs are fine. My guess is that there are a lot of spiky digital sounds that are often surrounded by silence. It's the "eardrum workout" issue mentioned previously. It's probably over sensitivity on my part.

Great job overall!

enroe wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:52 am Well done! :clap:
eassae.com

Harold Weiss was on TV last night. I was planning on having another listen to this, but watched the movie instead.

Competition. Who needs it?

Frantz wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:11 am I've listened to the album a few times. It is very strong. It creates a dark, immersive sci-fi experience. It's a proper, cohesive album with consistently high quality music throughout. The tracks have a lot of energy and sonic inventiveness and never stay in the same place long enough to become dull. The occasional use of vocals fits very well.

I did see The Running Man once in the theater when it came out but that was a long time ago. Since my memory of the movie is dim, I'm not sure how strongly the album relates to it.

One reservation that I have is that I find it a bit of a fatiguing listen. It is not a loudness issue, the LUFs are fine. My guess is that there are a lot of spiky digital sounds that are often surrounded by silence. It's the "eardrum workout" issue mentioned previously. It's probably over sensitivity on my part.

Great job overall!
Thank you very much Frantz for the thoughtful listen. The tracks don't really relate to the movie too much. All the titles are from supporting characters in some of my favorite movies from back in the day—pretty much at random. I hate titling songs. I guess all the characters are kind of antiestablishment. That's really the only link.
eassae.com

Wow, very cool and entertaining.
Congratulations on the tasty release. :party:

I've listened to this 4 times on my DAW system during the last couple of weeks. It sounds great here. I've just copied the album to my phone, to have a listen with my AKG Y50 headphones (obsolete, but the best on-ear headphones I've heard at the price), when the weather improves in a couple of days.

Good work :)

PatchAdamz wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:10 pm Wow, very cool and entertaining.
Congratulations on the tasty release. :party:
Thanks PatchAdamz! :tu:
eassae.com

Thanks. I used t6e6-cycf. Just started listening but immediately noted how well defined the sounds are. Did you work with a vocalist?

Return to “Music Cafe”