18 24 61 B 17 17 4 Out Now! (¬‿¬).。oO (♪♬)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Genetic_Junk wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:25 pm Thanks. I used t6e6-cycf. Just started listening but immediately noted how well defined the sounds are. Did you work with a vocalist?
Thanks for downloading Genetic! I actually used Synthesizer V for the vocals. I worked primarily with the Natalie and Solaria voices. These are the first vocal tracks I've done so it was a learning experience. Synthesizer V is pretty good, but you have to do a lot of work with the phonemes and do some layering to make it sound natural. Also, when it bounces to audio there are often pops that you have to fix or continue to bounce until you get a decently clean file. In the future I would probably want to work with an actual vocalist.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Nice album and sounds.
Tracks 8 and 12 was my favorites.

eassae wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:35 pm Thanks for downloading Genetic! I actually used Synthesizer V for the vocals. I worked primarily with the Natalie and Solaria voices. These are the first vocal tracks I've done so it was a learning experience. Synthesizer V is pretty good, but you have to do a lot of work with the phonemes and do some layering to make it sound natural. Also, when it bounces to audio there are often pops that you have to fix or continue to bounce until you get a decently clean file. In the future I would probably want to work with an actual vocalist.
I am also using Synthesizer V - Solaria for a track that I have in progress. You can get some great results with it but I tend to go down an endless rabbit hole of tweaking and adjusting things which is not exactly fun.

Note I haven't experienced any pops when bouncing down.

I have listened to your album two times now. And I really liked it !

I could describe it as synthetic, yet lifelike and atmospheric. Never dull. I like the vibe of it. I am going to check out your other albums.

And the female vocals, they were just the Synthesizer V ? Never thought it would sound so real !

seismic1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:06 am I've listened to this 4 times on my DAW system during the last couple of weeks. It sounds great here. I've just copied the album to my phone, to have a listen with my AKG Y50 headphones (obsolete, but the best on-ear headphones I've heard at the price), when the weather improves in a couple of days.

Good work :)
Wow! Thanks for the thorough listen. I really appreciate it. Hopefully the weather has cleared up for you a bit and you're able to get out and about.

Cheers
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Frantz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:09 am Note I haven't experienced any pops when bouncing down.
Curious, are you using it standalone or as a plugin? Are you using apple silicone?

I really only hear them listening loud in headphones.
eassae.com

cool release and strong stuff! congratulations for the release!

:tu:
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

eassae wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:12 pm Curious, are you using it standalone or as a plugin? Are you using apple silicone?

I really only hear them listening loud in headphones.
Standalone running on Windows 10 so no Apple Silicone. I will double check in headphones next time but I soloed the vocals on big speakers before I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Frantz wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:15 am Standalone running on Windows 10 so no Apple Silicone. I will double check in headphones next time but I soloed the vocals on big speakers before I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
I'll have to try in standalone mode, and see if that helps me. Currently I'm using it as a plugin, in Logic.
eassae.com

Great music. I listened to the album in full length and I like what I hear. Every sound is crafted very professionally. Good listen.

The track "Boof", I like best, especially the piano and the basspad. And the singer... :)

By the way, it seems you are using a bunch of nice analog hardware synths or at least emulations of those. May I ask you what synths you are using in your tracks? :?:

kvruser1000 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:24 pm Great music. I listened to the album in full length and I like what I hear. Every sound is crafted very professionally. Good listen.

The track "Boof", I like best, especially the piano and the basspad. And the singer... :)

By the way, it seems you are using a bunch of nice analog hardware synths or at least emulations of those. May I ask you what synths you are using in your tracks? :?:
Thanks for listening kvruser1000. I actually do everything in-the-box, so no hardware. In terms of the synths I do use there are many, but my most used are:

Dune 3 (Overall best sounding softsynth IMO, I love everything by Synapse)
Serum
Phase Plant
Pigments
The Legend
Zebra
BX Oberhausen
Massive X
Razor
ANA 2
Lush-101

There's a bunch more that I use now an then.

I just remembered there is a Moog Voyager RME used on the track Egg Stork for the kind of hooky bass guitar sounding line. When I was producing this track, I was working in studio that had one.
eassae.com

markkuja wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:14 pm Nice album and sounds.
Tracks 8 and 12 was my favorites.
Thanks markkuja :tu:
eassae.com

eassae wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:48 pm
Frantz wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:15 am Standalone running on Windows 10 so no Apple Silicone. I will double check in headphones next time but I soloed the vocals on big speakers before I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
I'll have to try in standalone mode, and see if that helps me. Currently I'm using it as a plugin, in Logic.
I just checked in headphones. I'm not getting any pops with my setup.

Frantz wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:04 am I just checked in headphones. I'm not getting any pops with my setup.
Cool. Thanks for letting me know. :tu:
eassae.com

Atle V wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:48 pm I have listened to your album two times now. And I really liked it !

I could describe it as synthetic, yet lifelike and atmospheric. Never dull. I like the vibe of it. I am going to check out your other albums.

And the female vocals, they were just the Synthesizer V ? Never thought it would sound so real !
Thanks Atle V. I really appreciate you taking the time to listen. Yeah, Synthesizer V is, to me surprisingly good—layer the vocal and add some reverb and delay and you get fairly realistic results. Ultimately I do think the voices lack a little in character, but it's definitely better that me trying to sing :)

Thanks again.
eassae.com

Return to “Music Cafe”