Korg Collection 5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

ProfK wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:05 am What happen could Seems but looking some like new plugin Coming 2024 announces includes return is back news have release date three rumors plans said following next until time our additional DSS-1 01/W Trinity VST soon Available.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Man AI is really taken the piss, innit?

gaggle of hermits wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:32 am OP is a spammer/troll who keeps creating accounts to “launch” various obscure sampler vsts. they normally pick on the Roland s50 and claim it’s coming in Roland cloud.
Zipede wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:06 pm
ProfK wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:05 am What happen could Seems but looking some like new plugin Coming 2024 announces includes return is back news have release date three rumors plans said following next until time our additional DSS-1 01/W Trinity VST soon Available.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Thank you much for help seeing once but said following ask Korg Supporter and now please stop troil about think sadly

Krog image of the maybe new. Out, troll no here the skid of the sausage.

my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I don't have drugs good enough to keep up with this..

<List your stupid gear here>

Wat is dis thread?

But seriously, what are your expectations? Seems like they should release sth soon.

Roman Wisniak wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:05 pm Seems like they should release sth soon.
It does? Korg tend to be incredibly quiet until they actually deliver something.

That said, I'd love to see a Radias VST, I'd love even more an extended M1 with the features and presets from the 01 series.

Regards,

--
Marco

As far as I remember they realeased Collection 4 on December 22' so new version could be revealed soon.
I hope for 01W too as it was my workstation in early 90's.

SirKen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:47 pm Is this a bad LLM post?
Even the worst LLM would be more coherent than this.

Besides polyphony, any major differences between Prophecy and Z1?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

There's no Electric Piano Model and Organ Model in Prophecy

Roman Wisniak wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:31 pm As far as I remember they realeased Collection 4 on December 22' so new version could be revealed soon.
I hope for 01W too as it was my workstation in early 90's.
Isn't O1W already in the M1, or maybe that's just the T1 that's already in the M1. it's already almost too many presets as it is

N 4 LIFE wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:52 pm Isn't O1W already in the M1, or maybe that's just the T1 that's already in the M1.
The M1 and the T-series were internally quite compatible in terms of sounds; the O1W had almost all-new samples in its ROM, and waveforms weren't swappable.
Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and even Deezer, whatever the hell Deezer is.

More fun at Twitter @watchfulactual

Return to “Instruments”