Wave Alchemy - Triaz Native - No Kontakt -- Free for current owners!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Symlinking drumvolution samples to the Triaz user folder worked great on Windows for me as well.

I, as apparently many others in this thread, am also hoping for the drumvolution presets to somehow find their way into Triaz. The DnB presets in Drumvolution were so good!

In general, such a great update this native plugin. Thank you!

I can activate up to 5 devices for Triaz. Any way to deactivate specific ones of them? No hints on the website, or in the account after login.

wave alchemy wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:47 pm The update is all pretty much done here, we are still beta testing it to ensure there are no issues or regressions. We have added quite a bit more stuff that we first anticipated, so it needs really thoroughly testing for any regressions in other areas etc. As well as all the stuff I mentioned in an earlier post, we have also fixed a handful of known bugs with MIDI / Audio export, and other areas. The update will be coming very soon :tu:

Are close on this update? Seriously wanting this one.

@Wave Alchemy
are there any plans to add custom folders without having to symlink or whatever?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

two probably dumb questions:
- How can I make sounds react to note off events? For example, if I have a long snare sample I want to draw in long notes in the piano roll to play it completely and short notes to shorten the snare sound. You would normally do this with adsr curves but I can't seem to do it with triaz' attack/hold/decay controls (?)
- Is it possible to play a sequencer pattern "live" with a keyboard? It seems like hitting a pattern "keyswitch" starts the sequencer but releasing the note doesn't stop it. Hitting the same or another "keyswitch" also doesn't retrigger the sequence.

Caine123 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:57 pm @Wave Alchemy
are there any plans to add custom folders without having to symlink or whatever?
Maybe there's a newer post with info, but this was stated before.
wave alchemy wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:12 am Hi all,

As promised here is a rough roadmap of the improvements and features for Triaz we plan to work on over the coming weeks / months:

Roughly 6 months
AI / ML based bulk sample Import option where users can automatically link in, sort and tag all their samples with AI from different locations. We would train this model for character tagging based on our huge hand tagged library of drum sounds.

Note: The timelines for these updates are estimates, so things may change by a few weeks if things arise out of our control.

Dr.Gunjah wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:22 pm - Is it possible to play a sequencer pattern "live" with a keyboard? It seems like hitting a pattern "keyswitch" starts the sequencer but releasing the note doesn't stop it. Hitting the same or another "keyswitch" also doesn't retrigger the sequence.
Also realized yesterday - playing patterns with note C6 and so on, and releasing the note then won't give Note Off message. I would have to create an empty pattern to finally stop playback of previous pattern. This should be improved.
It also seems that note chase is not present while playing a pattern key.

One thing I've found bizarre is that some controls in the Triaz such as in the sequencer do not update until you release the mouse key. This saying is bizarre because 99.99.99% of other products with sequencers work exactly the opposite.

You move control and the value is updated constantly as moving is happening. Here it updates only after mouse key release.

kmonkey wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:37 am One thing I've found bizarre is that some controls in the Triaz such as in the sequencer do not update until you release the mouse key. This saying is bizarre because 99.99.99% of other products with sequencers work exactly the opposite.

You move control and the value is updated constantly as moving is happening. Here it updates only after mouse key release.
oh this is quite disturbing, if really true?

What I also noticed is, that if you set a note in the sequencer it does only trigger on the next loop. That's also quite different from all other sequencer I use. At least that's what I think I saw happening.

dermage wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:27 am oh this is quite disturbing, if really true?

What I also noticed is, that if you set a note in the sequencer it does only trigger on the next loop. That's also quite different from all other sequencer I use.
It is true but not disturbing. I exaggerated a bit when I said bizarre. When looking a the product level it is unusual. I never seen anyone else doing that. Like ever.

But the product itself (Triaz) is so much more. Quirks - all products have them. I just spit out my opinion it is not a showstopper.

just added this to my arsenal; glad to see it finally as an independent plugin. works great in logic pro, sounds great. gonna spend the day exploring it but it will be put to work soon...

Has anybody ever contacted Wave Alchemy support? They haven't answered my emails twice and now I've bought two reverbs from a person here and now waiting on the transfer. I have had one transfer before that and it was ok, but I'm a bit worried.

Make sure to check spam folder just in case.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

wayford wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:19 pm Has anybody ever contacted Wave Alchemy support? They haven't answered my emails twice and now I've bought two reverbs from a person here and now waiting on the transfer. I have had one transfer before that and it was ok, but I'm a bit worried.
I have twice and they got back to me very quickly,within an hour last time. Definitely check the junk folder

Just bought it.

Some thoughts:

-I always find myself clicking the sample waveform + dragging the mouse down expecting it to zoom in the sample view. I do this because i need to fine tune the sample start of the sample to deal with phase cancelation issues from the layering.

-having multiple outputs and and being able to assign them is great. having the fx on a separate channel is nice but i would also like to have the option to have the fx in the same channel of the drum part. like, the delays of the snare outputting on the same channel where the snare is. i really miss this since i want to processe the drum sound and fx at the same time with my daw fx.

-i have found a bug in the fx channel. if the channel is assigned to the master, everything is nice and dandy, but if i assign it to a different channel than the master, it sounds very quiet.
Vintage Drum Machine Kits for the Roland TR8-S & MC-707 https://rhythmelectronics.bandcamp.com

Return to “Instruments”