MonkeyC Audio - Rando Sampler, the randomizing sampler

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congratulations to a very cool concept! The sampler looks fantastic!
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Thanks @DrGonzo! 🙏🏼

I have a couple questions that I thought I'd ask on here rather than emailing support incase it helps other users.

Is it expected behaviour for the sample start marker to no longer be aligned to the actual start point once you zoom in / move the sample window?
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 11.41.11.png

Is it not possible to speed up / slow down playback of the samples?

I don't understand user presets at all. I've saved several, but when I open the presets all I see is one in the list. I know I can hit 'load' and choose from there, but what then is the point of the screenshot shown here? Nothing is clickable and it shows me pretty much nothing.

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 11.49.38.png

Where is this stored and how do I access it?

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 11.52.18.png

The manual that came with version 1.0.4 says its for version 1.0.1. Is it titled wrongly or is there no up to date manual?

What is a program? Is that a different term for a preset or is it a different thing completely?

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 11.58.01.png

FWIW, I dig the software overall.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi @m-ac thanks for your feedback. Can you please send this via support [at] monkeyc.audio?

We think a forum is not the best place to reach us for support issues, plus we are faster when you shoot us an email!

Let us check this out and send you an email back. We are working on the manual as we are writing this! 🙏🏼❤️

As our users know we have weekly updates, so get in touch with us. This way we can make sure we understand your issues fully and get them tackled next week!

monkeyc_audio wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:04 pm Hi @m-ac thanks for your feedback. Can you please send this via support [at] monkeyc.audio?

We think a forum is not the best place to reach us for support issues, plus we are faster when you shoot us an email!

Let us check this out and send you an email back. We are working on the manual as we are writing this! 🙏🏼❤️

As our users know we have weekly updates, so get in touch with us. This way we can make sure we understand your issues fully and get them tackled next week!
No worries, will do.

Bought on day one and I am definitely an happy costumer.
Nice updates.
Thanks to a great dev who can listen to his user base ♥️

Thanks! ❤️

Thanks for the 1.1.0 update!

You are welcome!! 😎🔥

great update cheers, love the dark gui
Last edited by emef on Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes glide and legato are available in chromatic mode (the icon underneath the keyboard), makes no sense having them in drum mode thst is why its not accessible there. Hope this helps! 😎

monkeyc_audio wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:36 pm Yes glide and legato are available in chromatic mode (the icon underneath the keyboard), makes no sense having them in drum mode thst is why its not accessible there. Hope this helps! 😎
i found it like 2 minutes after posting that comment. doh! always the way haha :dog:

i was hoping i'd be able to glide between a bunch of sample, just for pure sillyness, can i do that or is it just a single sound for gliding?

Hw are you all using this plugin? I thought it searched samples algorithmically, but it's just by name I think. So I was hoping I could pick a vocal and get all kinds of options on the keys that I had not messed with yet. But that doesn't seem to really work for me. Just trying to figure out a good workflow for this plugin.

Hi stash98, drop us an email and let’s setup a Zoom call!

Another GREAT update - the DARK mode is really lovely.

WELL DONE - and thanks for a great plugin

Return to “Instruments”