MonkeyC Audio - Rando Sampler, the randomizing sampler

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1.1 is a great, love how pro-active you guys are with rando. I think it'd be a good idea to have a version history page on your site to show what features have been added with each update. As well as users being able to track new features, it'd show prospective buyers how active rando development is.

zeph wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:43 am Another GREAT update - the DARK mode is really lovely.

WELL DONE - and thanks for a great plugin
:love: ❤️

Can u tell me is it fully backwards compatible with old projects?

Yes!

I've been using rando with harmony bloom.

Two of the best developers in operation.

Stellar work, monkeyc.

monkeyc_audio wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:31 amYes!
Great! That will save me some time. I have some projects i need to assign multi-out to. Once again THANKS

m-ac wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:46 am ... As well as users being able to track new features, it'd show prospective buyers how active rando development is.
Did you try the smart and comfortable "Features"-section in the support tab? There you'll find the changelog.

And btw, it's a great way to let Denns & team know what you'd like to see in Rando. :)

elassi wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:17 pm
m-ac wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:46 am ... As well as users being able to track new features, it'd show prospective buyers how active rando development is.
Did you try the smart and comfortable "Features"-section in the support tab? There you'll find the changelog.

And btw, it's a great way to let Denns & team know what you'd like to see in Rando. :)

I've seen that and I found it confusing to use tbh. Also, a changelog should show version number plus listed changes made. Like I say, a page on the site makes much more sense.

This is for user suggestions mainly, changelog will be added to the 1.1.0 manual next week! But we also show it in the update screen when you open Rando. ;)

monkeyc_audio wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:12 am Hi stash98, drop us an email and let’s setup a Zoom call!
Too kind of you. Thank you. I’m out of town for a few weeks unfortunately. Maybe a quick updated yt video on ways it can be used to develop vocal hooks and leads? Probably will sell more copies of the plug too.

I will also try throwing a sequencer into it. That’s something I seriously should have already tried anyway. lol.

Yes working on that tomorrow!!

would love a timed demo or somethin, not sure if this would work well in my FLOW or not but I like the idea

edit: eh f**k it I'll try it :)

Zoopy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:51 pm would love a timed demo or somethin, not sure if this would work well in my FLOW or not but I like the idea

Please do! We have a 30 day money back guarantee if you don't like it.

monkeyc_audio wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:13 pm
Zoopy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:51 pm would love a timed demo or somethin, not sure if this would work well in my FLOW or not but I like the idea

Please do! We have a 30 day money back guarantee if you don't like it.
Ya this is fun! Works well!! I wish hitting the Rando button wouldn't reset the sample properties, unless I'm not seeing a way to lock that.

Yes we got that back a couple of times this week, gonna talk with the guys to see what we can do as options for that!

Return to “Instruments”