Question About Remapping the Breath MIDI Controller CC

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Please I need help! I've been trying for hours to figure out how to change the default CC MIDI control for the breath controller inside the Vhorns VST. However, I can't seem to find how. I can remap other settings like any knob from the edit panel, but I can't find the option to set a custom MIDI. I really need to set it to the standard MIDI CC 2 (the same as any other VST, and it works fine). But for some reason, it is mapped to CC1, which is the modulator, and I can't change it.

You can just click on CC1 (it's a menu) on the main interface and change it to CC2 :)

Thank you very much for your response, but... I can't find the CC1 anywhere in the main menu. It's strange. I feel silly not being able to find something that should be easy (especially since I have 15 years of experience working with music on computers :D). I am using the latest version of Vhorns with an up-to-date UVI Workstation. There must be something wrong. By the way, I'm using FL Studio. Could you guide me a bit more, please?

thysm00 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:59 pm You can just click on CC1 (it's a menu) on the main interface and change it to CC2 :)
Thank you very much for your response, but... I can't find the CC1 anywhere in the main menu. It's strange. I feel silly not being able to find something that should be easy (especially since I have 15 years of experience working with music on computers :D). I am using the latest version of Vhorns with an up-to-date UVI Workstation. There must be something wrong. By the way, I'm using FL Studio. Could you guide me a bit more, please?

Here is what I got with the main interface :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Just look at the main page, the one that you see when you open the plugin.
under the main big knob in the middle, you can see a small menu that is by default on CC1 :)
It should really be very hard to miss:
https://www.acousticsamples.net/image/c ... 20x480.jpg

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
thysm00 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:20 am Just look at the main page, the one that you see when you open the plugin.
under the main big knob in the middle, you can see a small menu that is by default on CC1 :)
It should really be very hard to miss:
https://www.acousticsamples.net/image/c ... 20x480.jpg (https://www.acousticsamples.net/image/cache/data/screens/description/vhornsscreen1-720x480.jpg)
OMG, I feel dumb now. The reason I didn't see this menu is because by default I got this instead:
Capture d'écran 2024-02-26 185553.png
So, I have to click twice on the "Virtual Space" to show up the real menu. But well... thanks a lot, this is going to change everything now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Don't feel dumb, it happens to everyone!
Have fun with VHorns!

Return to “AcousticsampleS”