Pulsar Modular P450/P455 MDN Plugin Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don’t think I insulted anyone about their grammar.
But if you find that funny, Eric
Carry on with this 24 page exercise in free time

rectifried wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:42 pm I don’t think I insulted anyone about their grammar.
But if you find that funny, Eric
Carry on with this 24 page exercise in free time
rectifried wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:33 pm I suppose speaking in complete sentences. And being as clear as I can, is remarkable to many Internet posters.
The funny thing is I'm on your side, it just seems like you'd want to be extra careful about your grammar if you're going to insinuate that others don't understand grammar.

rectifried wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:42 pm I don’t think I insulted anyone about their grammar.
Well, actually you just kind of did by insinuating that your ability to express yourself in "complete sentences" would be unusual and even "remarkable" 'round these parts.
(Which personally I find quite amusing - conceited much?)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

The point being made is my post was quite clear.
That somebody took my clarity of thoughts as being part of a cult, or not posting enough to have the credibility with this crowd of forum users.
I could only say something so ironic back.

I came back to this place, because I was curious about whether other people had experiences with this plug-in that could be useful and thoughtful.
I’ve been on the Internet audio forms for as long as they’ve existed
I know every plug-in gets fans and detractors… I know the first page will be “will check it out,” and “looks good! “
Followed by a few pages of people, not knowing how to authorize it, or not getting the discount, they thought they could with some code…

Then after those pages people actually use it, and then you get the snake oil and other Youtubers videos
Then you wade through a few pages of people commenting on the YouTube videos

While sprinkled in between the cracks are people that actually are demoing it, and posting their ideas or thoughts
I know how it works.

Acustica Audio has quite a roller coaster in this department
And I’ll admit they’ll always be the poster like myself that says if you don’t like it, don’t buy it.
Which, or should be quite obvious.
Last edited by rectifried on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boomer mode activated

i always would say only in good grammar for talking in forum postings.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:37 pm Boomer mode activated
Professional Audio user activated

One could say to 85% of the comments in this long forum thread:
Weekend warrior, laptop trackmaker forum troll activated

And that’s being generous lol

Popcorn machine activated.

rectifried wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:31 pm But let’s just take this out of the world of impassioned Audio creators:
If I was interested in some sort of drill for drilling holes, and I want to know which drill worked and what were the advantages of it, and the whole thing devolved into the price of the drill. and the hubris of the maker of the drill for even attempting to ask such a price, and over half the comments were more about a video of a man demonstrating the drill
And of course, the big difference is, with software and demo periods. You actually can use the thing yourself and not watch a video of someone doing the same thing you should be doing to make your decision.
Of course - but then, of course, the same could be said about posts on user-forums regarding said drill. ;-)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

rectifried wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:10 am
Speaking of which
I bought the waves SSL bundle for almost $800 in TDM format 2007?..
Still hurts to write that
Put that in your $29 discount code pipe and smoke it
I paid for 80MB hard disk around the same, 30 years ago.

Imagine that, I am special too.
Last edited by midi sentinel on Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

rectifried wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:51 pm
Uncle E wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:37 pm Boomer mode activated
Professional Audio user activated

One could say to 85% of the comments in this long forum thread:

But which of these three categories do you belong to lol ?

Oh, and yeah: I sure do use a laptop to record and produce my music - why don't you enlighten us on what's wrong with that approach? :-)

rectifried wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:51 pm One could say to 85% of the comments in this long forum thread:

Too true. I wouldn't even call myself a weekend warrior, I just make sounds to soothe my ears while I'm working my real job. I barely even use my Studer these days.

Anyways, I love this plugin. Very exciting and going to do/already done wonders with my mixes.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:00 pm I barely even use my Studer these days.
What string gauge do you use when you do?

Return to “Effects”