no sound after installing pedal steel

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm using nektar panorama t6. I installed pulse, kontakt, native access, Im using nektarine. i did a test install with a free product from impact sound works and all went well.

Then i installed pedal steel and now i have no sound from my laptop. Now I'm not sure what to do to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Uninstall Pedal Steel and see if you are able to get sound working again first.

sborder9 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:13 am I'm using nektar panorama t6. I installed pulse, kontakt, native access, Im using nektarine. i did a test install with a free product from impact sound works and all went well.

Then i installed pedal steel and now i have no sound from my laptop. Now I'm not sure what to do to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Noone is going to be able to guess at which product you specifically mean by 'pedal steel' as there are multiple products with that name. So any 'help' will be a guess.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

What audio card do you have, that needs to be setup. Are you using a daw for the software you talked about, or do they have standalone exe programs. Either way you need to setup your audio card or else you'll be stuck with whatever default setting there is.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

I use Nektar nektarine for loading sounds. For some reason I have no sounds, they have been deleted or moved. Any help is appreciated…

sborder9 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:15 am For some reason I have no sounds, they have been deleted or moved. Any help is appreciated…
now i have no sound from my laptop
These are two different things, which is it?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”