Open Harp

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An improv. A simple, just sit down and play track here.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Enjoyable relaxing instrumental with the he pleasant tranquil, hovering backing. sounds good.

It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Wow, that's sensational for a little spontaneous improvisation!
The harpsichord has a medieval feel, but you play the instrument
in a completely new way, in a "folderol" style. Very nice to listen
to! :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Thanks a lot. Really glad you like it so much :hyper:

For those interested in such things. It's the instrument patch itself that really makes this stand out.

It's Angel Harp, one of the default patches in Yoshimi. The 'strike' is a fairly conventional AddSynth single voice with a quite rapid decay, but the tail is a SubSynth element which is basically pitch tracking filtered noise, and has a slow attack, NO decay and a 3.5 sec. release time! Finally, there is some 'Canyon' echo, and 'Cathedral' reverb applied to the whole patch.

It's one of my go-to patches for chill-out noodling.

Great patch, and a lovely track to utilise it. It was a very relaxing listen.

Good work :)

Great track! It sends me to the space between heaven and earth!

Great to see people are still enjoying this - thanks folks :)

Pretty. Dug the harmonic change of direction around the 1:00 minute mark. Beautiful sound.

Return to “Music Cafe”