One Synth Challenge #181: Surge (Voting Started!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now says "All tracks scored" ... :tu: :tu: :tu:
dB

bjporter wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:05 pm
ZioMau wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:43 am P.S. after voting, that banner that says "0 tracks keft to score" is not more green and bouning. Is it ok the same?
It is the same now sans bouncing, thanks for heads up. May need to refresh.
hey bj, I wanted to say the the voting page is a lot faster and more stable here now, great work, thanks. (I mean the SoundCloud embedding)

Voted!
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

All tracks scored!

I voted

Great tracks everyone! :tu:

Even if I didn't comment on your track I appreciate everyone's effort and unique talents.
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

Voted!
Lots of great tracks this month :clap: :clap:

I have voted! I had a lot of fun this month. I think Surge is a very interesting and powerful synth that can be pushed in a variety of ways, which was reflected in the submissions.

Voted.

Voted
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Voted & commented on every track.

75% are "keepers"! (which I rate 4 or 5) Maybe because I've had long walks down the beach with the dog and headphones and really got to know these tunes. 75% delight me in different ways. High quality round! Well done everyone.
Captain Silverpants

Voted

Voted!

Voted

I'm sorry that I could not comment on every song but I definitely enjoyed listening to all the entries. Good luck to everyone :)
Failure is success in progress.

Voted. Wow. Most 5s ever. Overall quality of tracks seems to keep improving. Even 3s were decent and listenable, just so many 4s and 5s.

Congrats @Hennessey for being around longer than me! I noticed a few current names on the comments on your older tracks.

dB
Last edited by doctorbob on Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”