ADAPTR Hype

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _hype.html

Just wanted to share some errr… “hype” for ADAPTRs new plugin.

Combo of comp, sat, and widening in one. Has soma algos that they have been working on for a while they claim saturation has no aliasing at all.

Been testing it and it’s quite nice!

This looks like a really useful and quick to use tool. Will definitely demo and see how it sounds.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Sorry to correct but isn’t it ADPTR?

The multiband compressor sounds very nice in this, also k-stereo(?)
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Rickskii wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:38 am Sorry to correct but isn’t it ADPTR?
Ugh your right sorry!

legendCNCD wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:51 pm The multiband compressor sounds very nice in this, also k-stereo(?)
Worth noting that the different compressor models are VERY different, for example has a smooth opto one. At first glance you can be fooled into thinking this is an OTT type effect only but it has lots of depth.

If anyone has a voucher they aren’t using and wants to DM me I want to pick this up :)

I tried it out and bought it. Thanks for starting this thread, I felt too lazy to start one. I like Hype. I was expecting to get boring one-knob type results. Instead, it goes way beyond "11" and can really bring out that low level audio but make it sound natural. Very useful with all kinds of electronic loops and tracks.

motomotomoto wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:00 pm
legendCNCD wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:51 pm The multiband compressor sounds very nice in this, also k-stereo(?)
Worth noting that the different compressor models are VERY different, for example has a smooth opto one. At first glance you can be fooled into thinking this is an OTT type effect only but it has lots of depth.
Yep the modes are really interesting. Nice package.
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

How does this thing compared with the currently free Waves MaxxVolume?
Any better?

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:56 pm How does this thing compared with the currently free Waves MaxxVolume?
Any better?
Not much similarity other than they both can do upwards / downwards compression

Harmonics heaven. I love this. Kudos to ADPTR for yet another great plugin.

While this is sold by PA and labelled as ADPTR I see it's actually an UrsaDSP product. Their Boost (sold by Devious Machines) seems to get much praise.

seems nice, i wait for a sale this is too pricey for over 100 bucks.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

+1 I really like how it shapes drums and bass. One to look out for in future PA price drops.
NB) 18ms latency

Caine123 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:02 am seems nice, i wait for a sale this is too pricey for over 100 bucks.
Exactly :tu:

Return to “Effects”