iZotope Trash Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Trash

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:46 pm
morelia wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:48 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 pm I just tried to login again and was notified
"YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLOCKED AFTER MULTIPLE CONSECUTIVE LOGIN ATTEMPTS."

WTF? I haven't tried to login since Tuesday, when their system was completely screwed up. I presume this is because they are now owned by that pile of crap called NI. Goodbye izotope audio, this is the last straw.
Maybe it wasn't you that was trying to login?
Except it was me. Their system was (and still is) locking genuine customers out of their accounts. Seems that everything NI touch turns to crap.
sounds like germans postbank aka deutsche bank online banking logins hahaha

Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians. A bunch of competitors forming one 'entity', vearing left and right dodging bankruptcy, and tough competition, beancounters running amok, couldn't even figure out a decent new name, so retreated to the old title,'Native Instruments'. Time will tell if whoever runs things now is a learner. Plenty examples exist of building customer loyalty, great products, and goodwill in the community.

Headed for Southbeach, and the freeway signs keep saying New York is getting closer, you might want to do a 180...

glokraw wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:46 am Headed for Southbeach, and the freeway signs keep saying New York is getting closer, you might want to do a 180...
New York’s alright if you like saxophones

noiseboyuk wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:10 am Things seem to have gone haywire in iZotope land this week. All the price fluctuations, my inablility to log in at all for a while, now reports of people frozen out... something, or things, broke in their system. Doubtless there are stressed IT people still firefighting as we speak. I wish iZotope would just publicly say "sorry for anyone with issues, we're trying to sort it".

Has anyone badly affected tried to contact support directly?
the login lockouts sound like regular mod_security, iptables or CSF bans that are then timing out after a few hours (so at least they're not perma-bans, which is slightly more helpful)

it has all the hallmarks of a company where the people trying to work out why the mod_security module has suddenly become much more active (probably because a default setting has been reinstated) are mainly asking the question: "where's the person who used to deal with this?" "oh, sandy? they got laid off last week..."

I'm selling my trash 3 license 50 bucks btw if anyone is interested

I'm selling my trash 3 license for one million dollars if anyone is interested
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:27 pm I'm selling my trash 3 license for one million dollars if anyone is interested
Selling my license for Trash 4 (the four bags of garbage I was planning to put out on the curb this week) for $75 + shipping
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Anyone interested in a Trash X license?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:00 pmTrash X
Sounds promising :hyper:

I'm selling my Trash licence for literal trash 🗑️🚮 ... jk! 🤣

Greenstorm33 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:34 pm
Aloysius wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:27 pm I'm selling my trash 3 license for one million dollars if anyone is interested
Selling my license for Trash 4 (the four bags of garbage I was planning to put out on the curb this week) for $75 + shipping
Can we look inside before we lay down the cash or is it like an unlucky dip ? 😁

Also....are there going to be any issues with the transfer and authorisation ?
No auto tune...

noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:31 am
gulugulufish wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:51 am did they add any new impulse responses?
Trash 2 was 100, the new Trash is 600.

Love the new UI. Incredibly fast to dial in and tweak a sound.

Only gripe - wish they made auto level a global setting. Kinda worthless when you trash it (!) by loading a different preset.
This actually makes me more interested in it because I think the unique impulse responses are to me the most appealing thing. Need more fun IRs!

Unreal they discontinued vst2. Now no custom install locations? PASS
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

gulugulufish wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:24 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:31 am
gulugulufish wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:51 am did they add any new impulse responses?
Trash 2 was 100, the new Trash is 600.

Love the new UI. Incredibly fast to dial in and tweak a sound.

Only gripe - wish they made auto level a global setting. Kinda worthless when you trash it (!) by loading a different preset.
This actually makes me more interested in it because I think the unique impulse responses are to me the most appealing thing. Need more fun IRs!
"Trash 2 was 100, the new Trash is 600."

I wonder if this is correct - Trash 2 included (lately free of charge) several expansions, on addition to the factory presets.

Harry_HH wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:10 am Trash 2 included (lately free of charge) several expansions, on addition to the factory presets.
Got any links? I can't find anything free ...

Return to “Effects”