iZotope Trash Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Trash

Stan Navi wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:19 pm
evo2slo wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:50 pm Heads up for anyone running macOS 11 (Big Sur) or earlier - Trash does not work (no GUI) on Macs earlier than OS 12. All other iZotope plugins work with OS 11 - actually every plugin I've ever tried - so this surprised me. Lesson learned to always read the system requirements!
Same :x Though somehow Trash Lite works on Catalina.
For me it loads in Logic/Catalina but the interface doesn't work properly – there's no node to drag in the XY box and no graphical display of the distortion shape.

Watched the walkthrough video. UI seemed very laggy?
Bitwig

I just tried to login again and was notified
"YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLOCKED AFTER MULTIPLE CONSECUTIVE LOGIN ATTEMPTS."

WTF? I haven't tried to login since Tuesday, when their system was completely screwed up. I presume this is because they are now owned by that pile of crap called NI. Goodbye izotope audio, this is the last straw.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 pm I just tried to login again and was notified

WTF? I haven't tried to login since Tuesday, when their system was completely screwed up. I presume this is because they are now owned by that pile of crap called NI. Goodbye izotope audio, this is the last straw.
Maybe it wasn't you that was trying to login?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:48 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 pm I just tried to login again and was notified

Except it was me. Their system was (and still is) locking genuine customers out of their accounts. Seems that everything NI touch turns to crap.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:46 pm Except it was me. Their system was (and still is) locking genuine customers out of their accounts. Seems that everything NI touch turns to crap.
Trying to merge multiple Auth and install systems across three companies must be the most thankless task ever.

The devs are probably under time pressure, and the business gets no direct gain so not really supportive, any problems have real impact on users, and probably the complexity is hugely underestimated too....

Be patient. Cross fingers!

Unfortunately i feel like Izotope is gettin worst, it was a innovative company a couple years ago... Now I don't know anymore.

Caine123 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:57 pm well if they can succeed in bringing it back with all its features i will get it, even if it is izotope sadly..... a crap business modell company, but there is no TRASH alternative still!
I have trash 1 & 2 and have no problem replacing them with other things. Other than the absurdly low price I don't see what's irreplaceable.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

_leras wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:01 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:46 pm Except it was me. Their system was (and still is) locking genuine customers out of their accounts. Seems that everything NI touch turns to crap.
Be patient. Cross fingers!
NO! My patience has already been stretched to it's limits. I've been having problems with NI for the last 6 months, followed by issues with PA (only since NI took over), then this from Izotope ( again. only since NI bought them). I have invested a lot of my money in these "conpanies" and NI are screwing them all up monumentally, then rather than apologizing and admitting they f**ked up, they pretend everything is fine.

_leras wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:23 pm
hey212 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:58 pm Trash might have literally invented multi-band distortion. If it didn't, it certainly popularized it.

ohmicide and predatohm, and Reaktor I think may have all come first...
Quadrafuzz I think was the first MB distortion plugin (the first I ever used or heard discussed). Trash 1 was a serious distortion powerhouse when it came out.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Exact same thing happened to me the other day. Suddenly, I could no longer log into the Izotope download manager or the website, got the same “you’ve been blocked” message and email, then couldn’t log into Native Access. I uninstalled/reinstalled a few times and reset both passwords multiple times, then was finally able to log back into both accounts. What a shit show these two companies have become.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:46 pm
morelia wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:48 pm

Except it was me. Their system was (and still is) locking genuine customers out of their accounts. Seems that everything NI touch turns to crap.
Oh yeah, that sucks. Starting to look like NI might not actually give a flying fark about any of us. It really is ironic that their licensing software is called Access.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

It's really a trashy update.

Things seem to have gone haywire in iZotope land this week. All the price fluctuations, my inablility to log in at all for a while, now reports of people frozen out... something, or things, broke in their system. Doubtless there are stressed IT people still firefighting as we speak. I wish iZotope would just publicly say "sorry for anyone with issues, we're trying to sort it".

Has anyone badly affected tried to contact support directly?
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Well I guess if you use Bitwig, you can just make Trash 4 for free lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnsCgEGAPOc
"music is the best"

Return to “Effects”