Automatic open hihat mute on hihat close

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

I was checking this plugin https://github.com/psemiletov/drumlabooh and I noticed this feature "Automatic open hihat mute on hihat close". Is there a way to replicate that in MuDrums?

Yes there is but unfortunately Im at work at moment, someone else might chip in with an answer though before I get home.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

From me a few questions:
- Are you using one MIDI Note to control triggering the Hi-Hat sounds?
- Are you wanting MIDI CC control of the Hi-Hat sounds?
- Do you want progressive muting of sounds (i.e. open sounds when the CC is fully open, that gets muted by the next layer triggering as the CC moves towards closed)
- Do you want to trigger a "Chick" as the CC closes, with "Chick" volume dependent upon speed of CC)?

(I can map that mostly in a SFZ-2 ... maybe with proprietry extensions ... sampler - Sforzando. Mostly getting a semi-decent Hi-Hat is hard and very taxing for a sampler - lots of layers and triggering going on.)

Here is a simple version, I have deleted the other audio connections so you can see whats what.
Hope its clear enough
Screenshot.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Thank you all!

Quick hint: Maybe something is also possible using the Monophonic Note Tracker module.

Return to “MUTOOLS”