Triaz - when exporting distortion, cracks

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

I bought Triaz from pluginboutique. I have issues when exporting. I press export.. While its being rendered you can already hear the cracks and clipping. Is this normal? Is it made on purpose?

I thought perhaps it's because their preset i cannot get clean drums. Then i build my own drums... when exporting still all that noise.

Does any one have a solution please.
I already contacted pluginboutique and wavealchemy but no reply...

I tried to look in this forum for answers after reading 10 pages i just gave up...

daw:FL Studio

Best regards and thank you in advance.

Triaz does make noise while rendering patterns to audio, to drag and drop. I assume at some point they will mute the audio out while rendering to avoid this. For now, there is no solution that I know of.
There is a thread for Triaz " viewtopic.php?t=607132 " that I know Wave Alchemy is watching, that might be a better place to post?

I had the same issue. Typically kicks or toms with lower frequencies gave me clicks and pops with the Triaz exported audio. But I think I found the fix. Raising the bitrate in FL didn't make much of a difference. However raising the sample rate to 48 kHz or anything higher in the FL settings did fix the issue for me.

My fix is I just map the multiouts to audio channels and record all at once. I think they are fixing the issue whenever they release an update.

Yes, this is a known bug when exporting audio in FL Studio. It has been fixed already last week and will be part of the 1.01 update coming very soon :tu:

We also tightened up the entire audio export engine in general, plus added the ability to export stems and one shots directly from the Export page :D
http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

Return to “Instruments”