Sensel Morph Question

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I found a relatively fair price on a used morph.

I have one apprehension. I am going to design a custom overlay. I want x-y pads, but I also want a way to reset their positions to default center. IE: when lifting off, set x to 0 or .5. Is there an easy way to have a button or other item send a constant cc value?

I have the custom overlay with a couple XYZ pads configurations (one with the entire rectangular area, and one with two squares side by side), but basically always end up keeping the piano overlay on :neutral:

I can't find a way to reset value when lifting, but there's an option (called 'Recenter CC') which will reset the value on each new input... this is meant to allow starting at the "zero" position everytime even if you pick XY coordinates away from the center, but I guess it could also ideally work as "spring back to center" if you just give a quick TAP with the finger at the end of your motion.

By the way, the reset/zero value position always seems to be relegated to the very center of the square/rectangle, I'm not sure it can be set to be on any of the 4 vertices.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”