Is REAPER the current worst long term choice?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just another Topic based on an obsequiously leading question.

Thoughts?

Not sure - I think it's a close call between Reaper and Ableton/Studio 1/Reason/Logic/PT/FL/Bitwig/Cakewalk. Whereas obvs Cubase is the best. Just IMO. Thought I'd throw it in there.

Why? and choice for what?

Yes.

Next question.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Definitely could be
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

It can get worse.

REAPER costs only 60$, what do you expect? It's junk. And they write it's name always in capital letters - pure small dick energy. Made by a company called "Cockos"... I won't say anything more about it.

ahuman wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:00 am REAPER costs only 60$, what do you expect? It's junk. And they write it's name always in capital letters - pure small dick energy. Made by a company called "Cockos"... I won't say anything more about it.
Best choice not saying anything more. Please go trolling elsewhere. KVR will be a little better at least. Thanks.

Well, this whole thread is a troll, so.....

ahuman wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:00 am REAPER costs only 60$, what do you expect? It's junk. And they write it's name always in capital letters - pure small dick energy. Made by a company called "Cockos"... I won't say anything more about it.
I DON'T HAVE A SMALL DICK. HONEST.

l33t4e wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:53 pm Well, this whole thread is a troll, so.....
Fair enough :)

- Mario

What point is the thread for exactly ,just stinks of somebody hammered on beer and just typing a similar thread to the last one for attention ,maybe a gaming forum might suit you better to troll immature threads like this
live 11 / Arturia collection / many Softube plug ins / thats it

senior section being bitter. probably missed their midday sleep.

STOP MAKING FUN OF MY DICK SIZE. IT BOTHERS ME.

I was chatting with my mate Paul, and he's all into music and stuff. He tells me this story, and honestly, I couldn't believe it. Paul, being the musical genius that he thinks he is, decides he's gonna record his masterpiece using Reaper. Now, don't ask me why it's called Reaper, maybe it's because it kills your hopes and dreams. Who knows?

Anyway, Paul's been working on this song for ages. One day, he's all excited, ready to lay down some sick beats. He hits record, starts playing his guitar, feeling like a rockstar. As Paul's jamming away, suddenly, Reaper glitches out, like, big time. And I'm not talking about a little hiccup here and there, I'm talking full-on meltdown. The screen starts flashing, weird noises coming out of the speakers, the whole shebang.

Poor Paul, he's freaking out. He's trying to save his precious masterpiece, but Reaper's like, "Nah, mate, not today." Next thing you know, the entire project disappears into the digital abyss. It's gone. All that hard work, all those late nights, poof, vanished into thin air.

Now, you'd think that'd be the end of it, right? But oh no, Reaper wasn't done with Paul just yet. As if to add insult to injury, it decides to crash his entire computer. Like, completely. Blue screen of death and everything. Hard drive is toast. Smoke coming out from the computer.

So there's Paul, sitting in front of his now-dead computer, staring at the screen in disbelief. His masterpiece is gone, his computer's toast, and his dreams of music stardom shattered into a million pieces. All thanks to Reaper.

And you know what the worst part is? Paul's still gonna use Reaper. Because apparently, it's all he can afford after having to buy a new PC. Bless him.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”