MultiAnalyzers Wave Form Display with Tempo Sync - Is this possible like in PsyScope?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm on my constant journey to improve my mixing skills... I found this new Plugin called SubNinja which is supposed to help balancing the sub of a kick with the sub bass of the other instruments.
Looking for an free alternative to SubNinja I found PsyScope which is a tempo synced oscilloscope, capable of up to 4 in channels. When I combine it with ISOL8 (5 band splitter) and put PsyScope only in the lower band of ISOL8, I get what SubNinja provides but for free. I love the tempo synced display of PsyScope. It helps to keep the eyes focused.

Weird enough I remembered that I have MMultiAnalyser :lol:
Now I've tried to replace my ISOL8 + PsyScope combo with MultiAnalyzer and it basically works.
BUT ... I have not been able to put MultiAnalyzers Wave Form Display in tempo synced mode.
MultiAnalyzers Wave Form Display is constantly scrolling whereas PsyScope displays for instance 2 bars and keep them kind of static. This scrolling stuff makes it hard to focus the eyes... I have to press pause to freeze the image. In PsyScope it's kind of "freezed" due to the temp sync ...

Now: I have spend quite some time to find an "tempo sync" option for MultiAnalyzers Wave Form Display but I wasn't able to find it. Where is it?

] Peter:H [ wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:35 am I'm on my constant journey to improve my mixing skills... I found this new Plugin called SubNinja which is supposed to help balancing the sub of a kick with the sub bass of the other instruments.
Looking for an free alternative to SubNinja I found PsyScope which is a tempo synced oscilloscope, capable of up to 4 in channels. When I combine it with ISOL8 (5 band splitter) and put PsyScope only in the lower band of ISOL8, I get what SubNinja provides but for free. I love the tempo synced display of PsyScope. It helps to keep the eyes focused.

Weird enough I remembered that I have MMultiAnalyser :lol:
Now I've tried to replace my ISOL8 + PsyScope combo with MultiAnalyzer and it basically works.
BUT ... I have not been able to put MultiAnalyzers Wave Form Display in tempo synced mode.
MultiAnalyzers Wave Form Display is constantly scrolling whereas PsyScope displays for instance 2 bars and keep them kind of static. This scrolling stuff makes it hard to focus the eyes... I have to press pause to freeze the image. In PsyScope it's kind of "freezed" due to the temp sync ...

Now: I have spend quite some time to find an "tempo sync" option for MultiAnalyzers Wave Form Display but I wasn't able to find it. Where is it?
I wish Melda had this option as well. For example for MTremolo, MLoudnessAnalyzer or any compressor.

+1

Return to “MeldaProduction”