The chickens and the fox

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Instrumental cover version
Hönsen och räven (the chickens and the fox)
Written by Tegner Alice (12.03.1864 - 26.05.1943)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVMAPQtG5c

I am not a guitar player, but the play of the guitar could be more accurate in terms of timing, I think, at least in the beginning. Besides this, it is a nice tune with a beautiful guitar. The length is okay.

kvruser1000 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm I am not a guitar player, but the play of the guitar could be more accurate in terms of timing, I think, at least in the beginning. Besides this, it is a nice tune with a beautiful guitar. The length is okay.
Thanks for listening and commenting. Almost six decades of practicing guitar and bass, but I still can't play precisely like a machine. :)

Sorry, I didn't want to offend you.

kvruser1000 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:17 am Sorry, I didn't want to offend you.
Don't worry. You didn't offend me. Opinions of the recordings are allways wellcome. :)
Have a nice musical weekend.

Lovely cover Markku! Great tone as usual.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:10 am Lovely cover Markku! Great tone as usual.
Well done!
:)
Thanks for the listening and the feedback.

This one sounds more uptempo than usual. Spring must be here at at last. I loved the tremelo bends on the chords. Dreamy.

Good work :)

I found some other versions of this song and I like yours best. Great choice of sounds. :)

seismic1 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:51 pm This one sounds more uptempo than usual. Spring must be here at at last. I loved the tremelo bends on the chords. Dreamy.

Good work :)
Thanks for the nice reply

Frantz wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:30 am I found some other versions of this song and I like yours best. Great choice of sounds. :)
Thank you very mush

Return to “Music Cafe”