New deep house tracks

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I Remember
The start with the kick straight going on is okay, but I would also start with a nice FX sound, so it does not sound as empty as it does at the moment. The bassline is okay, maybe a bit old-fashioned. The vocal can be a bit louder so that the listener can better understand what the woman is singing. At 4.11, it is a bit empty. At 5.11, I start being bored. I would shorten the track to a length of three to four minutes. Then, everything would be fine. :)

Coming On
Here, the drums are more oldschool-like. I like it. The vocal is again hard to understand but it fits well into the mix. Maybe turn the volume of the vocal slightly up. The stabs are very nice. How did you make them (which synth)? The sine synth fits very well. At 2.16, I would end the track. Else I get bored again as I do at the moment because everything repeats and nothing new is presented.

Free
Very nice kick and percussion sounds. Sounds quite groovy to me. The bass fits well to the kick. The percussions at 0.30 sound very cool. Which percussion instrument is it? I don't know the name of it. The vocal shouts sound a bit empty. Maybe more repitions or more delay would do the job. The chords are nice (which synth?). The pads starting at 2.10, I would bring in earlier, because between 1.30 and 2.00 I feel quite bored.

In summary, you did three nice house tracks. I would suggest that you pick the best elements of these three tracks and produce a four minute track which combines the very best in one track. :-)
Last edited by kvruser1000 on Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ok, thanks a lot for listening to it and the tips!

Update of my feedback post (see above).

They are intended as DJ Tools and therefore probably wouldn't be played in full. I mean, Ricardo Villalobos does 45 minute remixes...
The stabs in Coming on are u-he Bazille.
The percussion at 0:30 in Free comes out of a self-made map of Goldbaby samples in Atlas. The chords are just samples though, as is most of the other stuff. I mainly use Ableton`s built-in plug-ins and Bazille.
Thanks again for taking the time to listen to the tracks and such an extensive reply! :)
Forgot to mention that the music is intended for people on drugs... :party:

Return to “Music Cafe”