KISS

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VOODOO U wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:36 pm Who the hell is james corden?
that's not important, but we are not having him.

vurt wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:37 pm
VOODOO U wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:32 pm Christmas can eat shit.
copraphiliac?
What can i say. I'm fly for a white guy.

uno dos tres :shrug:

VOODOO U wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:21 pm
kylie wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:52 pm I even expected to be able to tell my kids that I've seen a popular anthem of my days to be played live by the band that it is famous for.
Sorry for being the devil here but you didn't see anything played live. What you saw was 4 guys instrument and lip syncing to pre-recorded material.
Probably. Do I care ? Not really. As I said - I was there for the show. The crowd singing it together with them or a recorded version of them was real. So why bother ? You could argue that I'm untruthfully telling my kids stories. Yes.

It's true - there is no need to go and see them again. Luckily I don't even need to decide if I would - they won't come over for another round.

kylie wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:35 pm
VOODOO U wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:21 pm
kylie wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:52 pm I even expected to be able to tell my kids that I've seen a popular anthem of my days to be played live by the band that it is famous for.
Sorry for being the devil here but you didn't see anything played live. What you saw was 4 guys instrument and lip syncing to pre-recorded material.
Probably. Do I care ? Not really. As I said - I was there for the show. The crowd singing it together with them or a recorded version of them was real. So why bother ? You could argue that I'm untruthfully telling my kids stories. Yes.

It's true - there is no need to go and see them again. Luckily I don't even need to decide if I would - they won't come over for another round.
regarding "a good show", have you ever seen flaming lips live?
they put on one of the most entertaining, fun shows alongside the great (imo) music.
like a mini circus in a gig :party:
took my son many times when he was about 10, he loved it too!

:o bloody hell that was 20 years ago :o

vurt wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:40 pm regarding "a good show", have you ever seen flaming lips live?
No, but while we're at bands with names that involve fire..
I stumbled across Heaven Shall Burn last year during a festival.
Not only there was a lot of flames but they were rocking it as well !

I made my peace with KISS. Lots of new stuff to discover.

kylie wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:55 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:40 pm regarding "a good show", have you ever seen flaming lips live?
No, but while we're at bands with names that involve fire..
I stumbled across Heaven Shall Burn last year during a festival.
Not only there was a lot of flames but they were rocking it as well !

I made my peace with KISS. Lots of new stuff to discover.
:tu: thanks, not heard the name, but im always on the lookout for new stuff.

my usual recommendation, if you like heavy guitar stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOwkQ2MH9aw

am oldie now, but damn good! 8)

Saturday morning and one of the streaming channels is showing old Saturday morning TV shows. I'd totally blocked this from my mind, but I used to watch. Now, THIS, is selling out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrsNxgXfWw

osiris wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:37 pm Saturday morning and one of the streaming channels is showing old Saturday morning TV shows. I'd totally blocked this from my mind, but I used to watch. Now, THIS, is selling out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrsNxgXfWw
Jesus f**k that shit is HORRIBLE. F-U-C-K-I-N-G embarrassingly ridiculous HORRIBLE garbage that is even downright insulting to garbage.
I've heard the name bay city rollers millions of times but never bothered to check them out.
It's Barney bad. Heck that shit makes Barney legit and respectable.
Selling out? Sorry but this goes way beyond selling out. This is an insult to humanity. It's the reason why god made hell. So that we have a place of solace to escape that pile of vile bacteria.
Amd here I thought menudo was the worst.

Is it selling out if you had no credibility in the first place?

The story of the Bay City Rollers is really grim
I used to be Bunnyboy many many years ago

The whole damn existence of the bay city rollers is grim

Bunny_boy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:23 pm Is it selling out if you had no credibility in the first place?

The story of the Bay City Rollers is really grim
https://youtu.be/sFf27s0xKC0

My sister used to dress like these guys :scared:

VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:06 am The whole damn existence of the bay city rollers is grim
It was for the members
I used to be Bunnyboy many many years ago

I was horrified. Talk about repressed memories.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”