completely A.I. generated songs with singing are here (Udio/Suno)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

where?
where? where?
do i have to perorm burglary?
i can't seem to get my hands on any ai
it's probably because i'm a professional slacker
and idolize the ramones

i can visualize all four ramones saying "f**k ai"
but they all died waaaaaaaaay before ai got here
hal9000 doesn't count
that "i'll be back" guy doesn't count too
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

I spent some time with suno over the weekend and I wish I didn't. And even more so I wish I didn't use my own lyrics for generating songs. it's depressing how good the results can be... Making music on cheat codes became available.. And it will be even better over time. Now I'm tempted to use the ideas from AI generated music.. which first gathered the ideas from real artists... ironic... but mostly depressing.
Music, just like tortilla, is no fun without a bit of "cheese". :clown:
soundcloud.com/vertlain

harryupbabble wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:59 pm where?
where? where?
do i have to perorm burglary?
i can't seem to get my hands on any ai
it's probably because i'm a professional slacker
and idolize the ramones

i can visualize all four ramones saying "f**k ai"
but they all died waaaaaaaaay before ai got here
hal9000 doesn't count
that "i'll be back" guy doesn't count too
Suno.com and udio.com
Udio.com is still in beta and doesn't have any paid plans yet, only the free one. Suno can be used for free and offers paid plans starting at $8 per month if you use yearly billing or $10 for monthly.

So we have bitching and moaning about developers having subscription services for their plugins and/or DAWs, yet people are willing to subscribe to AI.

God really f**ked up on the human brain.

VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:09 pm So we have bitching and moaning about developers having subscription services for their plugins and/or DAWs, yet people are willing to subscribe to AI.

God really f**ked up on the human brain.
There's a difference. If I stop subscribing to a plugin vendor, I can no longer open my old projects, unless I resubscribe. But if I stop subscribing to an AI service, I lose nothing. i can still open and download the files that it created for me.

VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:09 pm God really f**ked up on the human brain.
Thank you! I feel better now that I have somebody to blame. :)
Music, just like tortilla, is no fun without a bit of "cheese". :clown:
soundcloud.com/vertlain

Vertlain wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:50 pm
VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:09 pm God really f**ked up on the human brain.
"chained by your brain folds
just let your heads roll

where they may
evil humans done had they day
now it's time for our AI pay day

drill drill drill drill drill
the hominids
spray their brains all over space"

https://suno.com/song/478cbf6c-bc6d-403 ... 91924f5fe7

From now on, I'm only covering AI hits.

I've been having fun doing this. You can type lyrics into Suno and it's fun to see how the AI phrases well known songs. Answer : not very well. So far I've done Love To Love You Baby, I Can't Stand The Rain, I'm Your Boogie Man, and Autumn Tactics. Now I'm off do Johnny and Mary.

igorius wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:49 pm But if I stop subscribing to an AI service, I lose nothing.
In subscribing to an AI service, you eventually lose the ability to intuitively create. That's losing a lot because that intuitive ability is what allows one to operate an internal "compass" which guides.
AI is fine to *assist* the human capacity of creating, but that's not what's happening.
Humans are allowing AI to replace and render mute intuitive creativity.
Soon, organic intelligence found in humans will shift to other mammals and man will become ape.
Don't get me wrong, apes are intelligent, but they don't play guitar.
Soon they will though. Because nature perennially expands and that means human abilities will move to other sources.
The chipmunks will now really be a musical force.

Vertlain wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:50 pm
One finger pointed at god and three fingers pointed right back at yourself which is actually god in the first place because god is conscious awareness in all living beings which means if god is in all of us then you are god thus you f**ked up the human brain and now I'm confused which makes sense because i have a f**ked up god brain ok goodnight.

Remember these stickers below that used to be on albums.
Now we need one that says 'Includes A.I.' or 'A.I. Free' or something similar depending on the content. :hihi:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:07 pm
err yes they do.

lotus2035 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:24 am Remember these stickers below that used to be on albums.
Now we need one that says 'Includes A.I.' or 'A.I. Free' or something similar depending on the content. :hihi:
You can't use that logo without paying a fee. Thank you Tipper Gore.

vurt wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:00 am
VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:07 pm
err yes they do.
Hmm. Gene Simmons? But he plays bass.
Jewel??
Shame on you. She's adorable.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”